Remember that time Jones snitched on himself?

Superman Elbow

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

notice how when he says "off of steroids" he breaks eye contact with the camera...

I can't help but laugh at him because I can see the same look on his face that ive had when I accidently said something I shouldnt and am thinking on the fly how to keep my lie going...when I was 10 that is...

Also at the end there he made it painfully clear he's never apologized to anyone in his entire life.

I thought you meant in front of the CSAC when he admitted he never watched the required PED videos and his manager forged the documentation saying he did.

I never understood why his team didn't get punished for this.
That dana white privilege I guess.

Thought you meant when trying to illegally stream a PPV.

"Hey Guys"

That's when we first started to learn about how fake he was... from being a high school snitch about other kids and weed (and being proud of it), to then turning around and publicly asking for links.

"I beat him the first time fair and square off of steroids, and uh, I beat him the second time, off of steroids".

Jon is just telling us that he was clean the first two times, but definitely plans to use steroids for the trilogy fight
upload_2021-3-26_8-0-48.gif

notice how when he says "off of steroids" he breaks eye contact with the camera...

I can't help but laugh at him because I can see the same look on his face that ive had when I accidently said something I shouldnt and am thinking on the fly how to keep my lie going...when I was 10 that is...

Also at the end there he made it painfully clear he's never apologized to anyone in his entire life.

Good/accurate take IMO.

-"How was last night? Did you get some?"
-"Oh yeah, I got laid . . eh. . . [stares off blankly]... consensually. It was consensually."
-"Ooookay buddy. Whatever you say."

Sometimes I eat the wrong foods and my poo comes out sideways

His choice of words and history don't make him look good.

If it were that easy to juice and become the GOAT, then everyone would do it.

theres only one Jon Jones.
yeah theres only one because he was juicing...if not for that he would have performed just like everyone else. Im no convinced he wasnt using before usada...that gus fight might have been a lot different, they way I see it he has been dodging the beating that he deserves for a long time by cheating.

Back