Social Remember Milo? He was a favorite here. He's melting down on Parler right now.

Grown men really need to try to stop having online meltdowns. A rmelt down in real life is embarrassing enough, but melting down for the whole world to see? Smh.

Dude should be on suicide watch...or at least take his shoelaces away.

Still not as bad as the supposed Christian pastors and their jericoh march or whatever the fuck they are calling it. Can't be imagen pretending to be a Christian anything and marching for don the con trump.

People actually paid this guy attention at some point?

I thought he already had a breakdown and offed himself. Too bad, apparently.

A lot of conservatives gave him a lot of money to waste on feather boas and shit. It's pretty funny when you think about it, actually. Like a somehow even gayer Ric Flair.

t6vt6l4k5p461.png

Oh, how the mighty have fallen!

This is all doesn't make much sense. He knows Trump is a selfish clown (true), but is angry at the SC for not allowing the clown to stay in power?

I suppose it's a matter of going all-in on something and ending up going completely bust, which is really sinking in for Milo right now. Good luck with the vengeance though.
You really care what happens to Milo? Maybe his career is not over, after all

A lot of conservatives gave him a lot of money to waste on feather boas and shit. It's pretty funny when you think about it, actually. Like a somehow even gayer Ric Flair.
You deserve a slap for putting a can like Yiannopoulos in the same sentence as a legend of humanity like Flair. But it's Saturday and there are fights on so I'll let it slide.

I don't know much about the guy but the little I read/heard was all frothing garbage. You know me and my disdain of fanaticism....anywhere.

You deserve a slap for putting a can like Yiannopoulos in the same sentence as a legend of humanity like Flair. But it's Saturday and there are fights on so I'll let it slide.

I don't know much about the guy but the little I read/heard was all frothing garbage. You know me and my disdain of fanaticism....anywhere.
I think this comment succinctly summarizes Milo:

"The alt right's Frankenstein's monster experiment with having a token gay

He crashed and burned after doing an oopsie and thanking his priest for raping him as a kid because it taught him he was gay"

Someone fill me in please, who the hell is Milo? And did he really lose his wife fighting for Trump?

I remember this muppet calling Trump "daddy." I also remember him making excuses for nonce behaviour.

I think this comment succinctly summarizes Milo:

"The alt right's Frankenstein's monster experiment with having a token gay

He crashed and burned after doing an oopsie and thanking his priest for raping him as a kid because it taught him he was gay"

Guy is clearly mentally disturbed and a loose cannon. Best not to pay them much attention.

When that Trump fanatic sent a bunch of homemade bombs to Trumps enemies this POS said it's a shame they failed to detonate.

I'm still somewhat surprised Trump never put him in his administration as Press Secretary or something

Only a stupid person thinks that he liked Trump or that he feels betrayed now. He only ever did anything to cause a stir and get publicity...a provocateur with no true beliefs. He always was a fraud and some people liked the shit he said. He never stood for anything.

Someone fill me in please, who the hell is Milo? And did he really lose his wife fighting for Trump?
Token gay guy for Trump supporters.

Wrote for Breitbart. Used to do speaking tours with names such as "The Dangerous :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Tour," which would get protested by college students. Which caused Trump supporters to love him because he was "triggering" liberals. Eventually he defended pedophilia on video and his career imploded. Fired from Breitbart, banned from Twitter, etc. Trump supporters moved on to grifters like Candace Owens.

Only a stupid person thinks that he liked Trump or that he feels betrayed now. He only ever did anything to cause a stir and get publicity...a provocateur with no true beliefs. He always was a fraud and some people liked the shit he said. He never stood for anything.

Yeah, he and Trump have a lot in common.

Grifting con men.

Ric Flair is the GOAT at running around in your underwear with your tits out.
iZ4AEc1.gif

Back