*** Regarding Search Function/Find Posts/Own Posts features, nude photos included ***

Secure is always relative on the internet. You payment through paypal is secure.

Your account should be unless you have a weak/obvious password.

Thanks, I'll be changing my password soon.

It will take 8 million years to crack the password to open up my computer. Unfortunately it would take about 7 hours to crack my Sherdog password.

Also Fury/nostromo, perhaps incorporating "finding your own posts" somehow into the title would be a good idea as well.

Although many posters are finding out about the lack of the functionality through the search function, a great many more are narcissistic and only find out when attempting to look at their own posts/threads and the title does not represent that possibility really.

Could cut down on the threads possibly.

Also Fury/nostromo, perhaps incorporating "finding your own posts" somehow into the title would be a good idea as well.

Although many posters are finding out about the lack of the functionality through the search function, a great many more are narcissistic and only find out when attempting to look at their own posts/threads and the title does not represent that possibility really.

Could cut down on the threads possibly.

I'll edit...I guess people don't realize that uses the search function.

Search has been disabled due to a possible security vulnerability.

Should be back up and working in a few days.

None that I've heard recently. Was told it would be a few days.

We realize that some people are somewhat inconvenienced with the search feature out but it's necessary until we get the security problem taken care of.

The security issue this resulted from was very serious. It has to be resolved under any circumstances, what ever it takes, as long as it takes.

Soon, hopefully.

Trying to track down conversations, after they've slid down multiple pages is impossible. Not having thread search totally blows.

I came for the nude photos...

Just set your options to notify you when you're quoted.

I did the alphabet is said 48 quintillion years but i'm pretty sure someone could figure it out before that time.

I hope this thing get's resolved soon :(

You can change the calculations per second in the settings to adjust how fast an attack you want to gauge.

More to the point of it though, you can see the difference between 6 lower case letters and a mix of upper, lower, numbers and special characters.

Passwords that are really secure are more easily obtained by infecting a pc with some malware or more likely by social engineering.

We all hope it get resolved soon.

is the problem nearly fixed?
i dont use search much but i always use the New Threads or what ever it was called function, i seriously cant cope with this tab missing.

Seriously missing my "new posts" link.

This may not affect the people who only whore out one forum in their little Internet clique, but others like to diversify their news in one click.

I haven't even been coming in because I can't look up what I posted last to comment on.. This sucks.

You can still search specific forums if you go into google and use this search string:

site:sherdog.net/f## [search term]

## corresponds to the specific forum you want to search.

For example,

site:sherdog.net/f2 rickson

will let you search the Heavies for "rickson"

Didn't know about this, good find.

Not sure if this is the right forum for this but for the last week at work the usual styrofoam coffee cups in the break room have been replaced with these paper/cardboard cups. They do nothing to protect my hand from the heat of the coffee and I'm getting pretty annoyed having to carry hot coffe back to my office.

Any idea why this was done and if/when we'll be getting the old cups back?

One day there will be nudes in this thread. I am sure of it.

venus-de-milo_2120078.jpg

Back