*** Regarding Search Function/Find Posts/Own Posts features, nude photos included ***

tirofijo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I used to be able to search the specific forum I was in. Now there's only the Google Search bar, with no way to filter out the results from other forums.

:confused::confused::confused:

I was wondering the same thing. I also can't search for other posts by user.

Not sure if that's part of the same problem or if you're having the same trouble?

there is no "New posts" link either... am i missing something?

there is no "New posts" link either... am i missing something?

This is the worst problem imo. I hope this is an error of some kind and not a "we bored let's change something that doesn't need to be changed" thing.

This option brings people into different parts of the forum, without it I think that many of the subforums will only get comments from those that go directly to that forum making the communities in those subforums even smaller than they already are. I hope this is just an error.

Search has been disabled due to a possible security vulnerability.

Search has been disabled due to a possible security vulnerability.

Is it coming back after some tweaks or security add-ons? Navigating a forum this large and active is rather troublesome without the search features.

Ah, good it's not just me. I thought I was in trouble and was trying hard to think about what it could've been for. Ha. Thanks for the info.

at first I thought I was banned for some drunken rant I had forgotten . I can live with out this option for a few days .... I think

I kept checking to see if I had dubs and somehow they were just delayed lulz.

Bumped so if anybody else like me that has this problem sees this instead of creating another thread.

Thanks for the info. I was wondering too.

I thought i was dubbed..again...don't scare me man

This sucks...navigating this site without a search function is a huge obstacle..it really sucks that i can't follow my own post.

needs to be stickied

Should be back up and working in a few days.

That's a relief.

I found this thread via Google images. I thought a mod had deactivated my search function as part of some penalty for an unknown violation. The board is indeed difficult to navigate without the search function.

That's a relief.

I found this thread via Google images. I thought a mod had deactivated my search function as part of some penalty for an unknown violation. The board is indeed difficult to navigate without the search function.

That Bruce Lee quote is amazing, shows why he is the forefather of MMA.

Thanks for the update. Is there a stickied thread on this?

Back