*** Regarding Search Function/Find Posts/Own Posts features, nude photos included ***

Whew! Without the "New Posts" button, I'd miss out on a lot of topics.

That's good to know. I say we demod whoever fucked it up.

You can still search specific forums if you go into google and use this search string:

site:sherdog.net/f## [search term]

## corresponds to the specific forum you want to search.

For example,

site:sherdog.net/f2 rickson

will let you search the Heavies for "rickson"

You can still search specific forums if you go into google and use this search string:

site:sherdog.net/f## [search term]

## corresponds to the specific forum you want to search.

For example,

site:sherdog.net/f2 rickson

will let you search the Heavies for "rickson"

Rickson armbars the search function.

Views of this thread have double in the 2 days since I changed the title.

Unfortunately, it still hasn't stop the numerous other threads here on the Search feature issue.

Is there an ETA?

Is there an ETA?

None that I've heard recently. Was told it would be a few days.

We realize that some people are somewhat inconvenienced with the search feature out but it's necessary until we get the security problem taken care of.

The security issue this resulted from was very serious. It has to be resolved under any circumstances, what ever it takes, as long as it takes.

We realize that some people are somewhat inconvenienced with the search feature out but it's necessary until we get the security problem taken care of.

The security issue this resulted from was very serious. It has to be resolved under any circumstances, what ever it takes, as long as it takes.

I didn't realize that was the case. I just figured the search function wasn't working properly.

glad i found this thread. like the others i thought i had dubs but somehow just couldn't see it on my end. hope it gets fixed quick, search is a necessity.

Is it related to being redirected to that Twitter account?

Thanks for the info, was wondering about this!

I kept checking to see if I had dubs and somehow they were just delayed lulz.

Same here. Just when I was about to post something really nasty thinking I was getting the dubs anyway I found this...:eek:.

Should I not have just went plat? Or am I secure?

Should I not have just went plat? Or am I secure?

Secure is always relative on the internet. You payment through paypal is secure.

Your account should be unless you have a weak/obvious password.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back