• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reem would beat Jones

Reem is more well rounded
Reem is as mentally weak as they come. Glass cannon front runner. How do you think somebody like that will fare against the iron will of Jon Jones?

Jon would drown him on the ground. he hasn't been made to fight on the ground much in his later career but hes not much stronger than Gane in that aspect.

Reem had no need to pee in a cup to fight Fedor.

Yeah, that was the breakdown in negotiations. Fedor's team wanted enhanced drug testing (the same program GSP wanted for Hendricks), Reem said no, that was the end of that.

Pissing hot later to fight the low-level Bork told us everything.

He's approximately a hundred years old and has literally 19 losses.

Tell me more about how he would beat Jon Jones.
He is only 42. Stipe is 40 and will be a month shy of 41 by the time he and Jones fight this July. I do think at this point having been KO'd so many times Jon might even be able to knock him out.

Reem is as mentally weak as they come. Glass cannon front runner. How do you think somebody like that will fare against the iron will of Jon Jones?[\quote]

Reem has never been a fighter who could take punishment now or in his prime.

I do love him though, one of my favorite fighters and blessed to have seen him fight.

hqdefault.jpg

"You got your cocaine in my horse meat!"
"You got your horse meat in my cocaine!"

Naw, I like Overeem as much as the next guy, but he wouldn't beat Jones and neither would Ubereem. Jon would pick him apart from the outside and get him tired. But if he landed one of his patented leg kicks...we might have a fight on our hands.

Prime Reem would have a better chance than most thanks to his offensive game but would most likely start hot and get finished like he did with Charlie Liddell and Shogun 1.

You entertain me and I hope the ban hammer doesn’t touch you in a long time.

Allowing people with yellows to make new posts seems counterproductive

Nope Reem is way too old now to be competitive against Jones this would be a mismatch

Ubereem could beat Jones possibly but not today's Reem.

Reem with a pulsing exemption puts Jones to sleep. Let’s not forget it well documented that Reem used to best him sparring and even injured him once.

Deflated reem of today Vs pico Jones? jones by finish

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back