Reebok live chat employee explains why Brendan Schaub fight kit isn't available -pic

Every single fighter on the UFC roster got screwed with this new Reebok deal.

Name 1 fighter who benefited from it? Everyone is making far less money now. The 1% minority who benefited from it are entry level new fighters who had no prior sponsorship from anyone.

Is that even legal?
Schaub is still under UFC contract, so the Reebok deal automatically extends to him.
Isn't he owed a fight kit? Not to mention a percentage for every sale of said fight kit?

Every single fighter on the UFC roster got screwed with this new Reebok deal.

Name 1 fighter who benefited from it? Everyone is making far less money now. The 1% minority who benefited from it are entry level new fighters who had no prior sponsorship from anyone.

...and were destined to fail out of the UFC quickly. Because successful new fighters would eventually have made more lucrative sponsorship deals.

Can't really blame him.

Agree. Also considering he's a HW and has been knocked out a number of times, plus what we're learning more everyday about concussion's and long term effects.

stop crying

schaub doesnt even want to fight anymore

the fucking reebok live chat employee not schaub. I dont even like schaub, nor do i give a fuck about some reebok employee getting fired. You fucking goof.

I will be sad if Schaub leaves the UFC.

Nobody gets knocked out quite like him.

I may not like Schaub.

But I certainly like him more than Reebok.

seems as though people are just nitpicking this reebok deal now i mean pandering for a Shaub t shirt? i mean yall would really sink that low just to get more "dirt" on reebok?

For the love of god someone please post the obligatory soul grab gif!!

Please not this shit again...

Notice how customer support said "MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO", which I think is actually incorrect.

Proof?

Go to: http://www.reebok.com/us/men-ufc_fight_kits

Try to find kits for Frank Mir, Alistair Overeem or Roy Nelson.

Yeah, that's right, Reebok is missing more Heavyweights other than Schaub.

It's not a conspiracy against Schaub's bloated ego, it's just Reebok being incompetent for whatever reason.

Since his nickname is now "Big Brown" or whatever, do you think he demanded that his kit be brown instead of black/white, and that Reebok couldn't afford to make brown t-shirts?

Ha! So a guess from some Reebok customer service flunky is now an official explanation? For all we know CS flunky is just another Sherdogger.

Nobody would have bought Schaub gear anyway. Even Giblert kits are hard to sell.

seems as though people are just nitpicking this reebok deal now i mean pandering for a Shaub t shirt? i mean yall would really sink that low just to get more "dirt" on reebok?

This, these kids think it's funny to waste the time of a low level, low paid employee because they are upset that athletes, being paid the most their profession offers anywhere, have to get sponsors that actually want to sponsor them as a brand and not just ride on their back to the Octagon and its brand.

Back