Reebok live chat employee explains why Brendan Schaub fight kit isn't available -pic

Reebok is just bullying - which is what rich people do when poor people speak out.

I think we all should go to reebok.c om and ask for Schaub kit

At least they were pretty forthcoming with it. Was expecting a circle jerk response.

Good news and bad news. The good news is Schaub is quite popular according to my conversation, the bad news no Schaub kit D:

2a8254o.png

I am worried by the choice search over in google.

what are the odds that Reebok is manufacturing the UFC apparel in some asian sweatshop?

what are the odds that Reebok is manufacturing the UFC apparel in some asian sweatshop?

As far as the clothing itself, I assume that's possible. Seems unlikely the kits are made there since I make them in Nevada.
b31wskb.jpg

And these two account for nearly 70% of the banners, shorts, and shirt logos you see in the UFC, Bellator, WSOF, and Invicta.
c042vzP.jpg

Good news and bad news. The good news is Schaub is quite popular according to my conversation, the bad news no Schaub kit D:

2a8254o.png

I wonder if a fighter's image and likeness rights extends after they have retired or already out of their contractt. Has anyone seen a Royce Gracie kit or apparel?

I thought those two tabs were inside jokes from Schaub's podcast ...

You trying to tell me you don't queue up the Bad Blood music when you're jackin-it to Nina Hartley?

Is that even legal?
Schaub is still under UFC contract, so the Reebok deal automatically extends to him.
Isn't he owed a fight kit? Not to mention a percentage for every sale of said fight kit?

This is a good point. If Schaub is still under contract then they should be contractually obligated to provide his kit and give him some proceeds. This alone could be grounds for him to break the contract as the UFC is not acting in good faith.

Do they have a Wandy kit? If not, this is a good legal exploit to get out of the contract.

I'm surprised at how upset I am at the thought of Schaub not fighting a few more times in the UFC.

I loved watching him talk about what a great fighter he was only to get utterly destroyed in the cage.

But in all fairness... no single fight could ever surpass that podcast he had with Joe Rogan. That was the clearest example of Schadenfreude I've ever experienced in my life.

I was giddy. I was like a 5 year old child on their birthday getting all the presents they want. I can hardly put it into words.

I'm about to go rewatch that actually. "I think you'd be surprised" "there's a bridge between you and the truly elite and you can't cross that bridge." *groans with pleasure* Mmmmm Delicious

As far as the clothing itself, I assume that's possible. Seems unlikely the kits are made there since I make them in Nevada.
b31wskb.jpg

And these two account for nearly 70% of the banners, shorts, and shirt logos you see in the UFC, Bellator, WSOF, and Invicta.
c042vzP.jpg

Trying to sound cool again huh.

I would be super embarrassed if i had anything to do with the lame reebok designs, unlike you.

Have you produced a shirt for a retired fighter other than GSP?

Matt Grice is the only I can think of offhand. Pretty sure GSP is the only one but I could be wrong. It's not like I've personally handled each one. That's just for retail though. I honestly can't recall everything we produced during the Expo. Most were customized to customers' names, but it's possible there was a Hughes in there.

Schaub said that he didn't want his fans to buy his Reebok "kit", that he would rather they buy one of the shirts that he sells himself. Reebok is basically just doing him a favor by removing the option.

I can see why he's pissed about this, but he almost literally asked for them to do this.

He's too busy smoking pot with Rogan and Bravo to care about fighting anymore.

Back