Reebok live chat employee explains why Brendan Schaub fight kit isn't available -pic

send him to one of reebok's "corrective camps"

Please not this shit again...

Notice how customer support said "MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO", which I think is actually incorrect.

Proof?

Go to: http://www.reebok.com/us/men-ufc_fight_kits

Try to find kits for Frank Mir, Alistair Overeem or Roy Nelson.

Yeah, that's right, Reebok is missing more Heavyweights other than Schaub.

It's not a conspiracy against Schaub's bloated ego, it's just Reebok being incompetent for whatever reason.

Not so sure about this. Schaub mentioned it was up and was taken down. This doesn't seem to be a case of just a missing heavy weight.

Reebok with another error. why would the rep even admit this?

It's awesome when reps spill the beans contrary to what corporate memos advise. I was talking to a service rep at the car dealer while they worked on my car and thought it was cool as f*ck when he admitted his car has the same problem mine does (we both own the same model and year of car) even though the dealer refuses to fix it under warranty.

I will be sad if Schaub leaves the UFC.

Nobody gets knocked out quite like him.

mir-vs-duffee.gif

wow.gif

i6f48l.gif

Is that even legal?
Schaub is still under UFC contract, so the Reebok deal automatically extends to him.
Isn't he owed a fight kit? Not to mention a percentage for every sale of said fight kit?

yeah, they took away sponsors with promise of making commission off reebok apparrel. IMO its pretty bullshit. not that anyone was gonna buy a big brown shirt anyway lol

exactly ^ lol
You guys realize he has a successful pod cast right? He wouldnt if no1 likes him. He has a lot of fans that are fans of him as a person and not just for fighting. Those fans are loyal fans.

Has there ever been a more embarrassing sports deal in recent memory than the Reebok/UFC clusterfuck of a partnership?

Y r ppl acting like Reebok acted inappropriately when u know it was some help center "tech" working for $8 an hour saying what everyone thinks/knows already.

Besides Reebok screwed themselves by putting such a high price on poorly designed clothing anyway. The UFC acting like children about it really just adds to the entertainment value imo.

If he does fight at 205 he'll have to borrow a Giblert Melendez jersey.

well if he was making 6 digits in sponsorship before, I don't see why he needs to entertain 4 digits.

His fans will be devastated by this news. All 5 of them.

According to Schaub the podcast he does with Callen gets 1.6 million downloads a month. He says he makes way more money doing his twice a week podcast than fighting for the UFC after the Reebok deal.

I say good for him. Definitely beats getting punched in the face for mediocre pay.

Good news and bad news. The good news is Schaub is quite popular according to my conversation, the bad news no Schaub kit D:

2a8254o.png

Back