• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reebok... a D-level brand for D-level athletes? Has anyone bought anything Reebok lately?

The last time I wore reeboks were Allen iversons shoes while he was still playing ball

reebok-answer-iv-white-black-official-images-2.jpg

I won the mile and half at a meet in those bad boys, haters everywhere lol

When Reebok made the pumps though..

<GinJuice>

I bought some reebok shorts at the store recently. Some nice shorts , looked on the tag it said "mcgregor shorts" made me lol i had no idea. Dont look like gay fight kit short at all and very comfortable.

I got some workout shorts. I prefer Nike but the Reeboks were $12

I used to buy Reebok shorts and stuff at discount stores but now I boycott the company after what they did to the fighters income stream

Brand awareness ain't always for the good. If anything I'm more aware their brand is associated with middle/bottom tier sports/athletes.

OK, that is you
Their profits have gone up
That is the goal

adidas owns reebok

Yes but they are run as 2 separate brands.

Adidas gets the massive contracts and stars whereas Reebok gets shit marketed to Crossfit people.

Adidas is a much more high profile line that would pay out much more.

Their classics are nice.

Not a fan of their new stuff.

Might try their mma gear

It's certainly a real dilemma which mass produced,synthetic and garish garms say the most about me .

This is EASILY FIXED!

Dear Dana,

Get Reebok to create shirts, pull overs, etc... that fans want to wear. Make one that looks like these:
2A1DDFFE00000578-3144980-image-a-27_1435689725313.jpg

.... and you won't sell shit!

But, if you make them regional, camp/team driven people will eat them up. I wouldn't mind wearing a shirt designed like the NFL, NBA, and MLB make them. What I mean is this, make the apparel long term relevant where you build a following. Pettis, Hendricks, and Barao are only popular so long, but if you had a shirts that had the following:

UFC Logo on the bottom left, Camp/Team in the middle, Fighter name / Camp on the back, Country Patch on the left sleeve, Reebok on the right sleeve.... you would win the clothing game.

I am from Huntington Beach, CA. Sell me a fucking King's MMA / Werdum shirt that has the King's MMA Logo prevalent.

15828bdf60ede130609328cbcc70087a.jpg

Pay the fucking teams a cut. Everyone wins. You and Reebok sell a shit load, Kings can pay to train more fighters, and the fans get something that actually doesn't look like ass.

I am sure my Canadian friends would like a bad ass Tri-Star GSP hoody.

thumb.php

I could see all the teams going for this.

• Alliance
  • AKA
  • ATT
  • Blackzillians
  • Jackson / Wink
  • Nova Uniao
  • Serra-Longo
  • Alpha Male (small size only)
  • Xtreme Couture
  • Roufa

It's time to get your marketing right and this will do it. Honestly, I would wear an MMA shirt of my favorite fighters, but I don't want to be embarrassed by the shit you guys are producing to do it.

This idea is for free Dana... no charge, but you want more advice... then I will have to charge you... just send tix when you are in SoCal.

Back