• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reebok... a D-level brand for D-level athletes? Has anyone bought anything Reebok lately?

Last Reebok product I owned...in 1997
afew-store-sneaker-reebok-question-mid-white-pearlized-red-32_hfrwkh

I saw some nice Reebok running shoes for about $27, looked really nice (besides having some of that shitty lime green color on it)

I stayed strong and didn't buy it. Fuck Reebok

The other day I saw a Reebok UFC jersey for $10 marked down from $90. Pretty good deal but I decided to pass on it because I don't want to be associated with D level athletes. I used to wear some Reebok in the past but ever since Reebok got involved with the UFC I've spent zero dollars on the brand because of the negative associations that come with it.

Every high-level sport/athlete is associated with Nike, Adidas, Under Armour etc. Even hockey/the NHL is too good for Reebok and moving to Adidas this upcoming season. Those brands are elite. Those are the brands I wear.

Has anyone purchased anything or even more Reebok since they partnered up with the UFC? I feel like this partnership did nothing for Reebok from a business perspective. Not sure if Reebok was ever cool but it sure isn't now.
They make the best crossfit training gear IMO

What does this have to do with me banging your mom tho?

Cuz all of us take turns banging your mom in a bukkake competition...than have a DNA draw afterwards to see who the daddy is. Iz normal for Sunday evenings in your bunkbed.

I'd like to see the UFC go to Adidas. I much prefer Adidas gear and it could pay the fighters significantly more

Adidas bought Reebok around a decade ago...but raising brand awareness has been shite. Ufc was supposed to help and I guess it did but the design execution was poor and the logos were massive... Who dafuq wants to wear that conspicuous corporate shit?

Idiots being sucked in by advertisement. It's all fabrics and shit made in sweatshops..it's all the same. You just think Nike is cooler cause some better athletes rock it...fucking sheep.

This sheep gathering of a thread makes me want to buy Artems sports ware

Idiots being sucked in by advertisement. It's all fabrics and shit made in sweatshops..it's all the same. You just think Nike is cooler cause some better athletes rock it...fucking sheep.

This sheep gathering of a thread makes me want to buy Artems sports ware
Teen angst or rebel without a cause? <{CMPALM}>

The other day I had to Reebok my hotel room I had cancelled because my plans changed AGAIN.

the fighter kits are atrocious. who thought those ugly ass hoodies were a good idea?

this deal ripped off the fighters more then anything. you got a company that just sold for 4 billion and the best they could do was a partnership with fucking reebok? its laughable and its embarassing.

Would never buy any heebok only exception being a mint giblert kit or the marcio machida

the fighter kits are atrocious. who thought those ugly ass hoodies were a good idea?

this deal ripped off the fighters more then anything. you got a company that just sold for 4 billion and the best they could do was a partnership with fucking reebok? its laughable and its embarassing.
The UFC ripped off the fighters by agreeing to the Reebok contract and limiting fighters from other sponsors. I doubt they fought Reebok and said pay fighters more money or the deal is off. UFC will continue ripping them off just cause they can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back