Redskins Talk V1: WEAK KNEES EDITION

We should just merge it with the Raiders thread and call it the recycling center.

Nice one.

633.gif

Nice one.

633.gif

Thanks dawg I put a lot of thought into that one. It’s okay though the panthers are due to lose to some shit team so you and shttr have a good chance at rejoicing this weekend.

Well, it is a team that has a tradition that goes way back beyond the year 1995.

@Corona is just a sadass because his fantasy football team is trash & because the Canthers are exactly that... Canthers. That said, could you imagine rooting for a team that is known for laying eggs in the superbowl?

@Corona is just a sadass because his fantasy football team is trash & because the Canthers are exactly that... Canthers. That said, could you imagine rooting for a team that is known for laying eggs in the superbowl?

I’m in a couple leagues and doing fine in others, but my team in our league is indeed trash. Second super bowl was shitty, wouldn’t call their first one laying an egg though.

I’m in a couple leagues and doing fine in others, but my team in our league is indeed trash. Second super bowl was shitty, wouldn’t call their first one laying an egg though.

An L is an L is an L is an L.

I agree, but not as humiliating as an embarrassing L(like the skins last night lmao!)

Losing a Superbowl > getting blown out on MNF.

You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it.
tumblr_mcaarqzRFu1qauvggo1_500.gif

Losing a Superbowl > getting blown out on MNF.

You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it.
tumblr_mcaarqzRFu1qauvggo1_500.gif

Better to have love and lost then never loved at all.

Better to see your team make the Super Bowl and lose than to never see them make it at all. I doubt your prepubescent looking ass was around the last time the skins made the super bowl.

Better to see your team make the Super Bowl and lose than to never see them make it at all. I doubt your prepubescent looking ass was around the last time the skins made the super bowl.
5v2k46.jpg

You mad as fire. Cheers .

And yeah I was walking the earth when they played their last Superbowl.

Should probably resize those pics.

Back