@Gold
Reaction score
Welcome​
  • A healthy guice is better than your teams RB
  • Haskins is the future
  • Riverboat Ron gonna win his ship
  • Your team sucks.

Last edited:
Well The Redskins are off to a bright and wonderful start this year.

Done for the year:

Guice (Torn ACL)
Manasseh Garner (Torn ACL)
Robert Davis (Torn knee ligaments)

Missing multiple weeks due to injury:

Matt Ioannidis (Knee injury)

<28>

Shouldn't have skipped on the V8s.
It’s crazy how injured this team gets throughout the year. Didn’t they get rid of their strength and conditioning team last year?

It’s just a curse for getting rid of Kirk.

It’s crazy how injured this team gets throughout the year. Didn’t they get rid of their strength and conditioning team last year?

Yeah. Douche Gruden is out in Oakland with his dad now. We were having a ton of injuries last year too. Guice had a knee injury last year and people are starting to say that could be the cause of his ACL tearing.

Last edited:
https://www.nbcsports.com/washingto...edskins-starters-will-take-field-against-jets

August 16, eight days before the Washington Redskins host the Broncos in their third preseason game.

Talking points
It’s Thursday, so it’s time to play everybody’s favorite game, "Who the Heck is Going to Play in Tonight’s Preseason Game?

Jay Gruden has been able to play the game well, at least from his point of view. His goal is to tell the media as little as possible about his playing time plans.

"I think defensively we will probably go that route,” Gruden said when asked if the starters will play against the Jets. “We’ll see offensively. We will wait and see who’s available to us due to injury and we’ll make that decision soon."

Let’s look at what this means for the defense first. We are likely to see first-round pick Daron Payne get his first game action in a Redskins uniform. He was still recovering from an ankle injury when the Redskins played thePatriots a week ago, although only a handful of starters participated so he may not have played anyway. Jonathan Allen sat last week as well, and he should get some snaps tonight.

On the other hand, Matt Ioannidis suffered knee and ankle injuries against the Patriots and probably will sit this one out.

All four starting linebackers are healthy and could play. Ryan Kerrigan (14 snaps) and Preston Smith (18) played a few series in the second preseason game against the Packers last year. Zach Brown and Mason Foster both stuck around for 20 snaps.

In the secondary, Josh Norman has been healthy and may play. D.J. Swearinger said earlier this week that he would like to play, but he has been sitting out some practices with a minor ailment, so he may be out. I would look for significant snaps to be played by Quinton Dunbar and, especially, new top nickel cornerback Fabian Moreau.

On offense, the rehab schedule probably says that Jordan Reed, Trent Williams, and Morgan Moses are out. If the two starting tackles are out, you have to wonder if Gruden will put Alex Smith out there. I think that it’s likely that Smith will make his debut in a Redskins uniform, especially after he sat out last week, but it’s no sure thing.

We should see the starting interior line of Shawn Lauvao, Chase Roullier, and Brandon Scherff as well as running back Rob Kelley. Paul Richardson is a good bet to line up at wide receiver, but Jamison Crowder and Josh Doctson may sit due to minor injuries.

So, out of the currently anticipated 22 Week 1 starters, 15 should see action if Smith plays. That may not make the game worth the price of regular-season admission but we could have a quarter or so of reasonably good football.

Looks like Smith might play?? Ehhh?

Lol at Smith's trolling ass. He was just geeking when the roughing the passer got called against the JETS

Last edited:
How’s Smith doing. Haven’t watch anything football related this year.

How’s Smith doing. Haven’t watch anything football related this year.

Well you really can't trust training camp news. It's one big circle jerk and that goes for every team imo.

However, he looked good in the series he played on Thursday. He made good throws but couldn't get the TD. Marched the ball down the field effortlessly. I will say it was Gruden wasting a down by trying to have Kelly run the ball in that costed Smith another chance. Everyone knew that shit wasn't going to happen.

Oh and we're bringing AD in tomorrow...
God we're thirsty. Synder gonna Synder.

It’s almost like getting rid of a thousand yard rb Alfred Morris was a terrible idea.

It’s almost like getting rid of a thousand yard rb Alfred Morris was a terrible idea.

Yup, if Guice didn't get hurt I'd be singing a different tune but the Skins' RB core is straight dog shit. If AD has a good year, I'll eat crow and buy his jersey but that's not going to happen. I'm curious to see what we paid for him.

Yup, if Guice didn't get hurt I'd be singing a different tune but the Skins' RB core is straight dog shit. If AD has a good year, I'll eat crow and buy his jersey but that's not going to happen. I'm curious to see what we paid for him.
Portis could probably strap up and put better numbers up than beatyourson.

This is how it always works for them, season ending injuries in preseason

And you gave up Cousins, ;)

It’s almost the curse of the name

Back