Redskins Talk V1: WEAK KNEES EDITION

And yeah I would dude.

@fonzob1 when you take their attendance record into consideration it would be a very smart idea to put a team in VA.

Who knows Snyder might die of a heart attack and it will be a win/win.

@fonzob1 when you take their attendance record into consideration it would be a very smart idea to put a team in VA.

Who knows Snyder might die of a heart attack and it will be a win/win.

I don't think there are many sizable stadiums in Virginia. I think they should put a team at RFK in DC. The Skins have been in Maryland for decades, and there really is no NFL team supporting DC's economy anymore. RFK is outdated and would need some renovations, but it currently has no tenant, and the DC government has no intention to tear it down because of the monumental cost of doing so. That would really piss Snyder off.

I don't think there are many sizable stadiums in Virginia. I think they should put a team at RFK in DC. The Skins have been in Maryland for decades, and there really is no NFL team supporting DC's economy anymore. RFK is outdated and would need some renovations, but it currently has no tenant, and the DC government has no intention to tear it down because of the monumental cost of doing so. That would really piss Snyder off.

RFK > Fed Ex

Fook Snyder. That stadium was awesome. That shit would actually start to rock when fans starting jumping.

Wish I could've went to a game at RFK

RFK > Fed Ex

Fook Snyder. That stadium was awesome. That shit would actually start to rock when fans starting jumping.

Wish I could've went to a game at RFK

I was at the very last Redskins game at RFK stadium. I still have the ticket. They were not tearing them, so it is still in tact. Scalped it for $100, which was worth a little more back in the late 1990's. It was against the Cowboys, and we beat them handily. Gus Frerotte was our starting quarterback at the time.

It is a great stadium for professional football and holds a ton of good memories from a time when the Redskins were a dominat team.

I was at the very last Redskins game at RFK stadium. I still have the ticket. They were not tearing them, so it is still in tact. Scalped it for $100, which was worth a little more back in the late 1990's. It was against the Cowboys and we beat them handily. Gus Frerotte was our starting quarterback at the time.

It is a great stadium for professional football and holds a ton of good memories from a time when the Redskins were a dominate team.
<DCrying><2>

I'm so fucking jealous. Can I buy those tickets off you? Lol

<DCrying><2>

I'm so fucking jealous. Can I buy those tickets off you? Lol
I will never part with that ticket. Going to football games and tailgating at RFK stadium again would be badass. Maybe you can get your own ticket if they bring pro football back to RFK.

I was at the very last Redskins game at RFK stadium. I still have the ticket. They were not tearing them, so it is still in tact. Scalped it for $100, which was worth a little more back in the late 1990's. It was against the Cowboys, and we beat them handily. Gus Frerotte was our starting quarterback at the time.

It is a great stadium for professional football and holds a ton of good memories from a time when the Redskins were a dominat team.
If the Skins did go back/or some other team started playing at RFK they would have to do something about parking and that whole mixing bowl/roundabout thing. It absolutely sucks.

Even when that MLS team played there it was a shit show.

If the skins win tonight are they contenders or pretenders? @fonzob1

If the Skins did go back/or some other team started playing at RFK they would have to do something about parking and that whole mixing bowl/roundabout thing. It absolutely sucks.

Washington, DC has made plans to renovate the grounds of RFK. They announced this a few months after the XFL had announced it was communicating with potential cities and stadiums to host a team, and when I heard that I wondered if it was not a coincidence. As far as parking goes, parking at RFK stadium is still far better than parking at Nationals Park or Audi Field.

Even when that MLS team played there it was a shit show.
I had a lot of fun going to Nationals games at RFK. The crowds were better back in those days. Now the Nats fans are a wine and cheese crowd.

If the skins win tonight are they contenders or pretenders? @fonzob1
I will not be sold yet. There is no telling what Redskins team will show up on any given Sunday (the team that lost to Indianapolis or the team that beat Green Bay).

@HTTR21 What a shit show. Gruden has all of these playmakers, and they still can't get it done. Gruden looks super concerned like this might be his last game coaching the Redskins. lol

@HTTR21 What a shit show. Gruden has all of these playmakers, and they still can't get it done. Gruden looks super concerned like this might be his last game coaching the Redskins. lol

Dude fucking sucks. I cut that shit off.

I can’t believe this shitty ass team has its own thread lmao.

Well, it is a team that has a tradition that goes way back beyond the year 1995.

We should just merge it with the Raiders thread and call it the recycling center.

Back