Redskins Talk V1: WEAK KNEES EDITION

What happens to the skins if this team starts balling out?
I think they should give their money to this team instead to pressure Snyder to sell the Redskins (if nothing else). Snyder is able to survive because Washingtonians keep giving him their money. He is garbage.

Lmao at the skins wanting to make a deal for flacco. They make it hard to be a fan sometimes.

Cujo (1983)

CujoVHScover.jpg

This was one of the first films I saw, and I was way to young the first go round. It's a little dated, but I actually found myself enjoying it. Stephen King is by far the most creative mind in the horror/thriller genre.

8/10 - "B"

Word. Lmao

Oliver Luck and Pep Hamilton's interview with the Sports Junkies...

https://thefandc.radio.com/media/au...er-luck-and-pep-hamilton-xfl-qbs-burning-cash

Some bulleted takeaways...

• Quarterbacks will make between 400 K and 600 K, which will allow them to steel some NFL guys off of NFL rosters.
  • Pep Hamilton Coached Andrew Luck for 6 total years between college and the NFL
  • Luck announced the end of March beginning of April for XFL Team Names
  • The money behind XFL league is all Vince McMahon’s money. No silent backers
  • 18 years since the last XFL iteration
  • New XFL will reduce the gimmicks of the past XFL to a 0. Focused on quality football.
  • Extra points will be 3, 2 or 1 point but no kicks. Field goals will still be in the game.
  • As has been reported, TV deal will see games televised over basic and cable TV.
  • Pep Hamilton attracted to the XFL because he can “Shop for the grocery’s” as well as coach.
  • Pep Hamilton interviewed in 2014 for the Raiders Head Coaching Job. Only time he interviewed for head coach job.
  • Took the job because of Oliver Luck, always maintained an offseason home in DC and family is from the area.
  • Pep’s biggest challenge is finding the staff, that share his passion and vision.
  • XFL DC team will be practice at RFK.
  • XFL will start signing players during the spring and summer. Asked not to play in fall on their contract is signed.
  • Big XFL draft will take place after the NFL cut down day Sept 2nd of 2019.
  • QB’s will make more money than anyone else.
  • Contacts are in a tier system
  • XFL not part of NCAA/NFL eligibility rule. So players out of college due to grades or personal issues can play for XFL.
  • A salary cap for each XFL team.
  • Players in the AAF are eligible for XFL
  • Players will sign one year contract

iu

I think this award goes to the Cleveland Browns this year.

in 10 years this will be Dwayne Haskins:

iu

Back