Redline

Smash and Ian are in the UK... I don't know what the laws are there, but here in the states most people get it in the form of asthma meds...

Yeah, sure, now where'd you get the ephedrine?

Those helpful canucks sent it over at the end of dec.

Over $200 its free P&P. I think 200 30 mg tabs for $79.99, but they often don't have 30 available so they send you 700 10 mg instead (33 doses more). So I personally ordered 2 lots plus 180 or something of ephedrine and caffeine pre done (which was a mistake, $69 for that when for a extra $10 I could have got 133 more, stupid boy).

Smash and Ian are in the UK... I don't know what the laws are there, but here in the states most people get it in the form of asthma meds...

Lots of nasty stuff in there that isn't particularly good for you you know

Those helpful canucks sent it over at the end of dec.

Over $200 its free P&P. I think 200 30 mg tabs for $79.99, but they often don't have 30 available so they send you 700 10 mg instead (33 doses more). So I personally ordered 2 lots plus 180 or something of ephedrine and caffeine pre done (which was a mistake, $69 for that when for a extra $10 I could have got 133 more, stupid boy).

You don't get any trouble from customs? May have to give that a try.

You don't get any trouble from customs? May have to give that a try.

When you say trouble, does that include cavity searches as being a negative?

Let me clear my pms and I'll answer that

Sorry, time of the month (pms)

Stupid Stupid Stupid...

So I popped a Redline before my 5x5 workout today, and after my squats, bench, and rows I still had so much energy I thought it clever to proceed with box jumps, sprints, ab work, and muay thai for the next hour and a half.

Well...

3 hours later...

MY LEGS ARE FREAKIN' KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!

A lesson learned I guess :redface:

Excellent story! 10/10!

Two thumbs WAY up!

Back