Red king?

roosterdope.gif

I wonder if it is an homage to Fedor "The Last Emperor" as Rory has said he is a fan and liked Fedor's calm approach to the sport.

I think Rory and Condit should rematch and if Rory wins he gets the Natural Born Killer nickname.

He should have stuck with Waterboy, shit is hilarious because the guy is fuckin crazy and goofy at the same time

UFC 190 - Bad Names : Red King vs Showeather

He should have stuck with Waterboy, shit is hilarious because the guy is fuckin crazy and goofy at the same time

What about "Dancing King", dude has a mean shuffle and he made BJ dance a bit also.

tumblr_mert4uqbgn1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Rory+MacDonald+Poorly+Ali+Shuffles+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

Has Rory done the shuffle after the BJ fight?

He should make the shuffle a trademark move, will generate alot of ppw views for Dana.

Rory's like that guy you went to school with who was really socially awkward and timid around other kids and always looked like he was going to do something messed up. The kind of guy who you didn't want to make fun of because deep down you were worried you would wake up one night wrapped in barbed wire and he would be standing over you wearing your dog's face.

The kind of guy who you didn't want to make fun of because deep down you were worried you would wake up one night wrapped in barbed wire and he would be standing over you wearing your dog's face.

That sounds awfully specific ...

Rory is apparently and Ultraman fan and his favorite monster is Red King. Yes, I can see the resemblance between the two Red Kings.

Jarl

Ultraman was a great show. Ultraman > Johny Socko.

Ultrmn_pwrd_vs_Red_king_F.JPG

I think it sounds ridiculous, he needs another new new one.

Back