Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Last edited:

NO SPOILERS

Kumandoi vs Khunsueklek lived up to the billing, that's for sure. What a fight.

I thought the fight was too messy, Kumandoi made it ugly sometimes, tried to pressure like crazy. Khunsueklek poise and balance are on a next level though, he has developed a style where he can kick with minimum risk because of his balance and the little things he does off missed kicks.
I expected Kumandoi's experience to be much more of a factor but Khunsueklek fought like a boss. #1 p4p now!

I thought the fight was too messy, Kumandoi made it ugly sometimes, tried to pressure like crazy. Khunsueklek poise and balance are on a next level though, he has developed a style where he can kick with minimum risk because of his balance and the little things he does off missed kicks.
I expected Kumandoi's experience to be much more of a factor but Khunsueklek fought like a boss. #1 p4p now!

It was messy but it was still a great fight imo. I think Kumandoi got quite frustrated with how well this young kid was beating him, though i did like him going for a tornado kick lol. P4P king for sure.

Khunsuklek is next level, never seen Kumandoi look so desperate.

this has been quick, potential FOTY
Nadaka is fighting this weekend at 117, if he get in the mix we could have alot of interesting fights

I remember when I first got into Muay Thai people would talk up the King's Cup like fighting in it is the highest you can ever get. "200,000 people. This is the greatest event." Nah it's trash. Overrated pile of shit.
The old King was into MT this present King here not care, sad but King's Cup has lost its shine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back