Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

After 3 years Dave Leduc has resurfaced, now fighting Kun Khmer in Cambodia. I guess he finally got bored of living in the woods in Turkey.

ព្រំ សំណាង vs ដាវ លីឌុច, PRUM SAMNANG vs DAVE LEDUC), 05-11-2023, Wurk Kun Khmer - YouTube
Lol the other guy is like 37, I wonder if he would have performed better if he was younger. He always is super stiff but has like some punching power that doesn't match his built like hearn.

Also this happened.

I don't know what to make of this guy Lion Familymuaythai yet but it is not everyday you see a thai guy at 78kg having one punch knockout power and being able to knockout foreigners constantly like that. On the other hand he fought mostly at thai fight and his opponents look very overmatched. I saw his name mostly on results on Muaythairesults on Instagram, since there was no footage to be found on his early fights but recently some of his fights can be found on Youtube.
Some of his work:

I don't know what to make of this guy Lion Familymuaythai yet but it is not everyday you see a thai guy at 78kg having one punch knockout power and being able to knockout foreigners constantly like that. On the other hand he fought mostly at thai fight and his opponents look very overmatched. I saw his name mostly on results on Muaythairesults on Instagram, since there was no footage to be found on his early fights but recently some of his fights can be found on Youtube.
Some of his work:

You said it yourself, he's fighting lesser competition. Still entertaining for sure though.

Anyone on here knows where to watch the Yokkao Jitmuangnon event fights?

ONE Friday Fights 41 Dedduanglek vs. Nakrob at Lumpinee stadium

| Friday 17 Nov 2023​

Card:

RWS Raja World Series at Lumpinee stadium​

| Saturday 18 Nov 2023​

Replay on Facebook:

Card:

Don't think they've had events for quite a few months, have they?

Some of the fights from previous events are on the Yokkao Youtube channel though:
Thanks!

This was over a month ago and Matee is scheduled to fight again today at the Jitmuangnon stadium and I wanted to see if there's a live broadcast for the Yokkao Jitmuangnon Stadium fights.

Do fighters lose part of their purse when they get carded? I hope not, Chujaroen and Petchtongchai put on an awesome fight and the double card was pretty ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back