Recent fights/results/news from Kickboxers/MT fighters in MMA

Samuel Bark had his second MMA fight in the Khamzat vs Hermansson event. Can't find a video but he dropped his opponent with a knee to the body and finished with ground and pound.

Samuel Bark had his second MMA fight in the Khamzat vs Hermansson event. Can't find a video but he dropped his opponent with a knee to the body and finished with ground and pound.

Its the guy nicknamed after dekkers right?

^I suppose it was inevitable eventually, two of our dudes having to fight each other.

I feel kinda bad for Knutson because at 5'3 she will have tons of trouble with girls built like Rose.

^I suppose it was inevitable eventually, two of our dudes having to fight each other.

I feel kinda bad for Knutson because at 5'3 she will have tons of trouble with girls built like Rose.
Hadn't realized Brad was a kickboxer.

Hadn't realized Brad was a kickboxer.
He was one of the best MT guys at 168 lbs, its a pretty thin division but still. He also had some fights in Chinese leagues if I remember right.

He was one of the best MT guys at 168 lbs, its a pretty thin division but still. He also had some fights in Chinese leagues if I remember right.
His name sounds like a typical name for a UFC fighter. I was assumed it was another MMA fighter :D

Alex does a weird low kick block with the opposite leg here

Anybody seen this technique used in a fight?

i bet that defending a lowkick with the front of your foot is totally BS

it is just to look cool, trust me

He fought Yi Long 3 times, he was the guy in the famous gif that was hitting Yi Long on the chin while Yi Long had his hands down. Riddell becoming a ufc champ (not likely i think) would be hilarious if only for the yi long memes.

Last edited:

Seems like something for light sparring or pad work only. You could destroy your foot blocking a kick like that, and i imagine it puts you completely off balance too.

Simon Marcus, 35, fought at a 195-pound catchweight, a weight 25 pounds above his targeted division of welterweight. Despite a large size disadvantage, Marcus figured out a way to largely dominate the awkward and durable Tokarchuk for two rounds and some change.

Not only did Marcus show off his kicking abilities, he displayed the ability to control Tokarchuk on the ground, even if he wasn’t able to advance his position. Kicks to the legs and body visibly left their marks on the lengthy Tokarchuk, who continued to move forward until he was poked in the eye early in Round 3.

Upon examination by the cageside physician, Tokarchuk was declared unable to see and unable to continue. Since the fight was past the midway point, the bout went to the judges’ scorecards for a technical decision and Marcus was declared the winner.

Why do that you when you can just check the kick with your shin? It just seems harder to time and more likely to get off balance.

Giga Chikadze lost against Calvin Cattar

Pretty sure i just saw an ad on the previous page for some mma event tonight with Spong vs Kharitonov.

Back