Recent fights/results/news from Kickboxers/MT fighters in MMA

Is there a way to watch doumbe's fight?

Doumbe won by R1 TKO. Doumbe looked a bit wild, looking for that big KO punch.

Damn we're losing them all to MMA.

I hope some day there's a big revival of Kickboxing and Muay Thai with one main promotion running big events with all the best talent. Probably will never happen though.

I know Marcus left a while back but that's Izzy, Pereira, Doumbe and Marcus that were all top Glory guys and left for better things in mma, it doesn't shine a good light on Glory.

I know Marcus left a while back but that's Izzy, Pereira, Doumbe and Marcus that were all top Glory guys and left for better things in mma, it doesn't shine a good light on Glory.

+ Saki, even though his run in the UFC was a flop and he's back in Glory he's also a top Glory guy who left Glory for better things in MMA. Could also mention Chikadze (wasn't at the top in Glory though).

+ Saki, even though his run in the UFC was a flop and he's back in Glory he's also a top Glory guy who left Glory for better things in MMA. Could also mention Chikadze (wasn't at the top in Glory though).

Completely forgot Saki went to mma, i'm losing it.

What are f42 predictions for Alex Pereira's UFC debut?

Must be nice for Pereira. I watched his fight and you could just feel the excitement for his match, and then everyone went crazy at the finish, completely different atmosphere to what he's used to. Happy for him.

Great finish by Pereira and a big mistake by his opponent to stand in front of him at striking range at the beginning of the 2nd round.

+ Could also mention Chikadze (wasn't at the top in Glory though).
fought 2 tournament finals and was 1 step away from title shot....has better Glory record than IZZY

he was definitely top 5 in his time in Glory

Those years 65 KG was stacked. The top guys in KB were Kaew, Qiu Jian Liang, Petchpanomrung, Masaaki Noiri, Iliad Bulaid and for a short while, also Van Roosmalen. Then there were a bunch of guys one tier below and the list can really be made long.

Some names would include Chikadze, Kubo, Soda, Varga, Embree, Wei Ningui, Adamchuk, Gonnapar, Yamazaki, Minoru, Van Nostrand, Salvador, Glunder and probably many more that I forgot.

Chikadze was solid, but far from the top, and maybe not even at the top among the second tier fighters.

Pretty interesting to see Loma's fight she just had. The girl was a lifelong judoka and there were some cool exchanges where they were both trying to hip throw each other. Loma's MMA is good but when faced with a seasoned grappler who can chain together takedowns her TDD falls apart. Its too bad theres not a 105 lbs weight class. She is still young though.

Josefine Knutsson who was the runner up of the last K-1 women GP (and probably should have won it) just advanced to 3-0 in MMA destroying a former UFC fighter.

Bulaid also won a fight on Bellator a few weeks ago.

Back