Recent fights/results/news from Kickboxers/MT fighters in MMA

Junior Tafa is set to make his UFC debut at UFC 284 in Perth, February 11

Any news on when Ilias Bulaid will fight next?
Atm he’s recovering from surgery iirc. It’s nothing too special I think, he should be fight ready in 2 months or something.
Prior to his injury Bulaid was teasing some big news, so I guess time will tel

I met Ilias Bulaid in May 2021

upload_2023-1-28_17-3-26.jpeg

Atm he’s recovering from surgery iirc. It’s nothing too special I think, he should be fight ready in 2 months or something.
Prior to his injury Bulaid was teasing some big news, so I guess time will tel

I met Ilias Bulaid in May 2021

View attachment 965259

Who is next fighter that you think UFC or other big promotions will sign? Bark? Knutsson? Dylan Salvador?

Who is next fighter that you think UFC or other big promotions will sign? Bark? Knutsson? Dylan Salvador?
Salvador would be cool, but I think Yousri Belgaroui has a good chance to get to the UFC if he get’s a few more wins this year, atleast that’s what he told me. He said that he’ll be fighting for LFA next (after his LFL fight this weekend) and if he does well, he has a good chance of entering the UFC. Yousri said that Pereira’s manager Jorge Guimarães fixed this for him. He also trained with Glover Teixeira and Alex Pereira for the last few months, which definitely helped him up his game.
In the interview below you see me in a conversation with Yousri (in the background), where we’re talking about all this:

upload_2023-2-2_21-57-51.jpeg

Yousri Belgaroui will fight today at UAE Warriors 35

Cracker of a fight between Arek Wrzosek and Tomáš Možný, where both guys got dropped. Arek won a unanimous decision with scorecards 29-26, 29-27, 29-27

Back