Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

He's been living and training at the Weerasakreck gym in Makuhari. This was his first kickboxing fight and he apparently wants to give K-1 a try. Koji probably isn't the ideal opponent for your first fight, but Kawahara did have Koji in some serious trouble there in the first round. He gassed himself out going for the KO.
sounds like the same old saint seiya.

ELAM5hEUUAAg7o5

ELAS6SUUcAMT_wI

Hiramoto Ren is making his return to the ring December 29 on the Bellator Japan card vs MMA fighter Ashida Takahiro.

Attachments

• ren.JPG
    ren.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 2
63kg is one of the best tournaments of recent years, on paper

I really really hope Shiro doesnt win the 55kg tournament, after the egg he laid in the ring against Tenshin last time. Suzuki deserves.

Last edited:
I just started following a bit of kickboxing and muay thai this year so forgive my ignorance but its crazy to have Shiratori vs Neunglanlek as a 1st round matchup right?

Yea, it's the two favorites to win the whole thing. Haraguchi vs Chadd Collins are the other two, and they are in the same bracket.

Yea, it's the two favorites to win the whole thing. Haraguchi vs Chadd Collins are the other two, and they are in the same bracket.

Weird, but at least there won't be any upsets or injuries that prevent the matchup. Any idea what Tenshin does in the mean time until the 55kg tournament is done?

Back