Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Wilnis got knocked down a couple times.

No more Hemmers tries, no more love. Idranyi did not fight in years, 4 years?

And Hron stopped Istrate in Round 2 it seems. Still can fight as a tough dude. Istrate will never make it. C-Romanian at his best. Still, he gets main events in the middle scenes.

Very poor organization, no social distancing in Czech Republic? Absolutely nothing at all. Also no masks, I find it unreal.

I mean, no problem, but if somebody gets sick the sport will suffer.

Last edited:
Cătinaș told Pro X that Glory would like him for the event in late October, as well for December. Now he doesn"t know what to do, he will discuss with the his team, he would still like a comeback match in Romania before December.

However, the coronavirus situation is not good in the country, so I would not be surprised to see Raul on the Glory promotion card in October.

So Glory has 2 cofirmed events, for the end of October and December. And it looks like the new board wants a show!

KB event in europe.
https://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/CU2...title-by-decision-against-sebastian-fapso.htm
Cards and contests resluts in total, including boxing cards.
Zaur Dzhavadov def. Sebastian Fapso by unanimous decision, kickboxing contest.
Boxing in this event:

Artjoms Ramlavs def. Ahmet Cicek by KO

Milans Volkovs vs. Kristaps Zile – Draw

Jevgenijs Aleksejevs def. Deniss Kormilin

Ralfs Vilcans def. Levani Lukhutashvili

Nikita Smirnovs vs. Stanislavs Makarenko – Draw

Emils Spiss def. Pasquale Delli Paoli

Semjon Kamanin def. Viktors Kogajs

Jekaterina Marcenko def. Anna Lisa Brozzi

Last edited:
Last edited:
No, Yousri Belgaroui told about late October with "the help of the new Dutch media partner". But which could be? Veronica is part of Talpa.

And they wanted to host the event in the Netherlands at "an old navy base" in Katwijk on the coast.

I think Glory are trying to honor the already signed contracts. I mean the old contracts. The refreshment will last for several months. Some still have 1-2 fights on the contract.

And they have to fight at Glory 76 and Glory 77. Mostly. That is why they are combined. You may be surprised, Snub, but many of the future Glory cards will look more and more like the one from December. I know from Glory, at least that"s how they brag.

Last edited:
Adegbuyi says he fights Badr Hari in December, and Cătinaș told media in October might not fight in Glory but in December yes.

It could be Verhoeven vs. Ben Saddik for the belt, and Adegbuyi vs. Hari. Or an 8-man tournament, but I doubt it. I have the feeling Levi Rigters will also be on the card, against Cătinaș or not.

Still, they are crazy if they think there will no more coronavirus and they will be able to sell 100-euro tickets to the: Moroccans, Dutchmen and even to some Romanians.

I think Europe is doomed, don"t you see? Hangaars, ranches, navies, etc.

Last edited:
Fighters are not promoters or business men. Just because they are told they are getting a fight doesn't mean it's confirmed.

Glory has no broadcasting partners currently and no locations locked in for any future events.

I didn"t say it"s confirmed, last Glory release was 1 month ago. I am telling you what are the gossips. Not even Belgaroui"s statement is a confirmation (published by KickboxingZ by the way). You don"t have more, don"t you?

http://www.fightbox.com/en/news/item/10538-ct-live-sept-2020

https://kickboxingz.com/tornado-kid-gafencu-returning-to-colosseum

Actually it will be take place in Hungary, near the border with Romania (Oradea). Gafencu is not on the card anymore, injury or Mihăilă is in isolation. Not sure.

25.09.2020 - Colosseum Tournament XIX on Fight Box

eT1wIwl.jpg

Last edited:
No, Amansio wants to fight in Glory. He already fought in Superkombat (Ngimbi twice, Cedric Manhoef), Enfusion (Tayfun Ozcan) or Bellator (Giorgio Petrosyan) for titles/in the main-events. And in China in Kunlun Fight won a tournament but failed to qualify for the semifinal against Yodsanklai. He can fight anywhere, he has long-term contract with OSS Fighters but was also previously fighting in DFS/Colosseum and most recently in Mix Fight.

Otherwise with no other motivation I think he will switch entirely for professional boxing in England.

Last edited:
The Stoica brothers recently participated in a longer show called Ferma (The Farm) - Townspeople vs. Villagers.

Back