Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Saki has not competed in MMA since 23 months ago. Now he finally revealed why. He underwent surgery to repair a pair of fractured elbows. He is hoping to return to action as soon as he is healed from the second procedure.

“Update for my followers. After a year of pain and injections in my elbows they found out that in my both elbows I have fractured pieces. That caused pain and inflammations. My first surgery is done and it went. Second to come. Within a few weeks I can resume the training hopefully without any pain and obstacles. Remember the darker the night, the brighter the morning so we never ever give up. Keep you guys posted. Thank you all.”

He is not scheduled to face a specific opponent anytime soon.

Ce4xg9a.jpg

Hard times, even if they host a few of shows, only ONE hosts now constantly events like the UFC. Chaos and uncertainty in 99,9% of the kickboxing promotions.

This month we already have a ton of Kickboxing events coming. Only on August we already had:
- MFC Showdown 008 from Spain
- KOK Summer from Lithuania
-Fourth round of WLF King's Super Cup from China
- BFC 58 from Belarus.
-Tons of Rise of Heroes (GoH sub-brand) events from China

And we are having from today until the end of the month:
- XFN 367 from the USA.
- Kunlun Professional League from China
- DFS 8 with the HW Tournament in Romania
- RISE 141 from Japan
- Yangames Fight Night from Czechia
- Colosseum Tournament from Romania
- FEA from Moldova
- Fair Fight XII from Russia
-Krush 116 from Japan
-Knockout vs Rebels from Japan.

Future doesn't look that uncertain and gloomy for me. Enfusion and Glory already have dates for their future shows as well.

Romania-based promotion Colosseum Tournament confirmed today the London event stands for September.

vC7bF8i.jpg

wnRFYQy.jpg

cS4ECUq.jpg

vgaqRmZ.jpg

g0ASzuL.jpg

HW: TBD vs. TBD (Tournament Final, Dynamite Fighting Show Heavyweight Championship)
SWW: Flavius Biea vs. TBA (Boxing, Co-Headline)
HW: TBD vs. TBD (Tournament Semifinal)
HW: TBD vs. TBD (Tournament Semifinal)
MW: Daniel Corbeanu vs. Călin Petrișor
HW: Costin Mincu vs. Ion Grigore (Tournament Quarterfinal)
HW: Ionuț Iancu vs. Ștefan Lătescu (Tournament Quarterfinal)
HW: Sebastian Lutaniuc vs. Mihai Ștefan (Tournament Quarterfinal)
HW: Marius Munteanu vs. Florin Ivănoaie (Tournament Quarterfinal)
HW: Robert Hodea vs. Andrei Petrerașu (Tournament Reserve)

http://dynamitefighting.com/2020/08/11/lupta-capitala-s-a-stabilit-piramida-pentru-20-august/

Last edited:
Is Glory back? Cedric Doumbe announced a fight against Murtherl Groenhart 3 october

"Dynamite Fighting Show already lost over 200.000 euros and neither our sponsors are happy. They no longer want to satisfy some financial obligations. We lost two contracts, one with Cluj Napoca and one with Galați. Many fighters had to come from the Netherlands, but there are restrictions now. We end up not doing big events and we go to the valley, whether this pandemic will continue to affect our sport. Notice we also lose money from tickets, the shows taking place without crowd.", Moroşanu declared at Pro TV.

Do we have a fight card by now?
120 kg: Alexandru Lungu vs. Tamás Hajdu
81 kg: Flavius Boiciuc vs. Adelin Mihăilă
71 kg: Andrei Șerban vs. David Constantin
91 kg: Narcis Bădoi vs. Alin Nicola
85 kg: Alexandru Amariței vs. Ionuț Busuioc
61 kg: Ruben Onișor vs. Iulian Marinescu
71 kg: Alexandru Iancu vs. Marian Bălan

This is one of their Gladiators cards, it is like WWE NXT. Or former Superkombat New Heroes, not the World Grand Prix. They are young contestants.

They say it is still on FightBox (and DigiSport), strangely it is not yet promoted by the FightBox.

118284498_2073079129491673_8696813049168419431_o.jpg

Last edited:
COLOSSEUM's Sebastian Cozmâncă Calls Out Daniel Ghiță

Good evening. I would like to have a special respect for this sport in Romania where all are "Champions" .... I watched this so-called pyramid, nothing spectacular ..... only a brother of mine << <Moldavian> >> he is put to the wall because of the fault of the people who control him.
I challenge the biggest champions in Romania, <<<< all this clowning (Grand Champion Daniel Ghiță) >>> and tonight's champion. Thank you.
Together we are stronger

I think he refers to his Scorpions Gym mate "Golden Boy" Ștefan Lătescu, who normally had to get extra-round. He even uses the words of Ghiță, "chiloțăreală". It comes from the "underpants", some sort of clowning. Cozmâncă is the best Romanian light-heavyweight, together with Andrei Stoica and Bogdan Stoica. Undefeated since 2016, with 12-0 winning streak, last 9 fights being won by KO in the first rounds. He is an aggressive predator, with a strong chin, but Daniel with his huge power could expose him.

Cristian Ristea telling him he is not a champion but would like to fight him.

8r3E1GT.jpg

3284522119065997227067667865558129549770752n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/cozmanca.superkombat

Last edited:
So @Broadcast who are the Top 3 Romanian fighters? I mean consistent and technical, not just having one good win. I get confused with all the posts about Romanian fighters it's hard to keep up.

I mean consistent and technical, not just having one good win. I get confused with all the posts about Romanian fighters it's hard to keep up.

Most consistent now are Adegbuyi, Stoica brothers, Gafencu, Cozmâncă, Lambagiu, Paraschiv and Ostrovanu.

From them only Paraschiv has some losses, but because he was robbed or took on Giorgio Petrosyan and Tayfun Ozcan in their countries anyway. And Bogdan Stoica had some injuries, but at Enfusion he again looked pretty awesome.

Ostrovanu is untested, not sure if his progress since Jaraya is so unbelievable. Tall lightweight with the finishing of Lucian Bute.

So @Broadcast who are the Top 3 Romanian fighters?
Without Daniel Ghiță, Cătălin Moroșanu and Raul Cătinaș who is not active yet because of coronavirus?

TOP 25
1. Benjamin Adegbuyi
2. Andrei Stoica
3. Bogdan Stoica
3. Eduard Gafencu
3. Sebastian Cozmâncă
3. Florin Lambagiu
7. Amansio Paraschiv
8. Cristian Spetcu (because of his achievements, not really as close to Amansio in my opinion)
9. Andrei Ostrovanu (less tested lately)
10. Cristian Ristea
11. Gabriel Bozan
12. Adrian Mitu
13. Cristian Milea
14. Adrian Maxim
15. Ciprian Șchiopu
16. Adelin Mihăilă
17. Bogdan Năstase
18. Daniel Corbeanu
19. Cosmin Ionescu
20. Mihai Cîrstea
21. Marius Munteanu
22. Ionuț Iancu
23. Marian Dinu
24. Cristian Măniţă
25. Cosmin Mincu

Robert Dorin and Hurduc brothers are still fighting but kind of swimming in mediocrity. The same Claudiu Bădoi now. Ciobanu retired. Eduard Chelariu seems not to take it seriously anymore. Andrei Leuştean disappeared from the big stage, even though he was close to fight at the last DFS event. I should have ranked probably Claudiu Istrate, but he also fights for Italy, kind of better today than Anghel Cardoș and some others like him that surely should not catch my top 25. Maybe I missed somebody and my top is not exact, but kind of.

Talents:

1. Sorin Caliniuc
1. Ștefan Lătescu
3. Ștefan Orza
3. Daniel Pattvean
3. Călin Petrișor
3. Silviu Ionescu

Last edited:
Former K-1 Romanian heavyweight Raul Cătinaș signed with GLORY
GLORY ZET DOOR: Tekent weer zwaargewicht topkickbokser

It is 100% sure according to my sources. He will fight at the end of the year in the promotion. "White Tyson" will have before a warm-up match in Romania, if not in Enfusion.

4 out of his last 5, all consecutive wins, came by KO. Destroying Guidon, Slowinski, Van den bos and Bugotzki.

DXQO8WD.jpg

Last edited:
Pandemic pushes back another event as Colosseum Tournament - Gladiators postponed

"He who can endure, he goes forward," are the words of the great Enlightenment philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau. It's been months since the world of sports, the world of fighting, endures because of the pandemic. But we will all move forward, even if our attempt, in this case the Gladiators event, from Videle was postponed, for reasons beyond our control. We will talk about this another time, but until then we will tell you, the fans of contact sports, that we will continue to organize high class events, as we have accustomed the Digisport viewers, but also those from other 60 countries, where our shows are watched every time we work hard to organize them! Thank you for being with us right now!

(Colosseum Tournament, Facebook)

It is rumored that the Dynamite Fighting Show paid a fine of 5,000 euros for hosting the last event. And it was outdoors without crowd. It seems that they make fun of kickboxing unlike soccer. The government does not treat kickboxing as a sport, in fact not even the junior soccer competitions from what I reading (being closed). No other sport benefits from the supremacy of football. Shame. And what a shame even in Europe, other competitions are canceled, but we have soccer because it generates the most money! I"m not interested in their stupid soccer. You close everything or you don"t close anything regarding sports. The soccer players have millions, and these they are starving.

Last edited:
In Prague, the annual Yangames Fight Night event is taking place tonight (open air). The international bouts are:

Jason Wilnis (Netherlands) vs. Vladimir Idranyi (Czech Republic)
Claudiu Istrate (Romania) vs. Tomas Hron (Czech Republic) - co-main event
Jahfarr Wilnis (Netherlands) vs. Geogij Fibich (Czech Republic) - main event

No idea who is Fibich, 1st time to see his name on an international card.

Pozv%C3%A1nka-1024x256.png

Wilnis got knocked down a couple times.

Last edited:
Back