Reasons why Khabib is better than GSP

khabib after tibau fight
View attachment 629749

GSP after Hendrick fight
View attachment 629751

you do the math..
fedor.jpg

Fedor after Cro Cop fight. You obviously failed math.

Not a beauty contest

Fifty years ago no one would even have noticed the cuts and bruises -- kids used to regularly come back to class after recess looking like that from tackle football or just falling off the monkey bars. Now every little scratch is grounds for shutting down school activities (mainly because of law suits), so people think superficial injuries are important.

For most of human existence cuts and bruises were part of normal, everyday life. Now they're a sign of having taken a beating. I guess that comes with having a technologically advanced civilization, but its pretty sad all the same.

Khabib has mostly won by decisions and the big names he fought are like 3?
He has been fighting in the UFC since 2012 and despite his unbeaten reacord has only generated any popularity recently, wonder why...?

fedor.jpg

Fedor after Cro Cop fight. You obviously failed math.

Do you have crocop pic?

Also fedor obviously won the grappling part of the fight

In gsp vs Hendricks, which part did gsp win?

He got beat up on the feet n outgrappled for the majority of the fight (except 5th round).

Huge Khabib fan and I hate GSP but i recognize him as an ALL TIME GREAT. GSPs resume is inpeccable and Khabib has a long way to go.

GSP has beaten the consensus champion, #2, #3, #4 and some fillers multiple times. He even challanged a weight class up even though it was the weakest possible champion. He did it.

Hughes (Champ and topp 3 second time)
Serra (Champ although lucky)
Bisping (Champ although lucky)
Penn x 2 (Linial champ and second time LW champ)
Fitch consensus #2
Hendricks #2 (should hav lost)
Shields top 3
Kos consensus top 5 x2
Alves top 5
Condit top 5 (interim champ)

Thats over 10 top 5 wins! Insane. Diaz was also a good win. You can argue he was top 5 but he was also inactive after losing to Condit.

Khabib

LW is not resolved until he or Tony loses. Not many top 5 wins besides Conor or RDA.

If Khabib defeats the following lightweight elites:

Tony Ferguson
Dustin Poirier
Justin Gaethje

Then you can argue Khabib has a better resume than GSP.

I believe in time Khabib could perhaps be better than GSP, but presently I think GSP's resume is much better.

I also think, even though it would be a close fight, I think GSP would pull off the win, but certainly wouldn't bet money on it

I have nothing against khabib, he is a great fighter, and seems to have an interesting personality, but damn his fans make me want to hate khabib so much ...

Do you have crocop pic?

Also fedor obviously won the grappling part of the fight

In gsp vs Hendricks, which part did gsp win?

He got beat up on the feet n outgrappled for the majority of the fight (except 5th round).
More significant strikes, more takedowns & a sub attempt. Johny did more visible damage, but GSP is known for showing damage easily.

GSP's resume dwarfs Khabib's at this point in time, despite them both being amazing.

Khabib obviously has a meaningful amount of time to catch him though.

Agree with this. Khabibs resume is good but not great yet. Hasnt fought the vast majority of LW killers of his own era yet.

More significant strikes, more takedowns & a sub attempt. Johny did more visible damage, but GSP is known for showing damage easily.

Yeah, let’s just go by meaningless stats without any context...

The reason why gsp was all bruised up n Hendricks barely had any scratch on him is cause

Hendricks significant strikes > gsp significant strikes

Hendricks inflicts more damage n that’s why he had 8 ko/tko in 14 wins prior to gsp fight.

Gsp had 8 in 24 wins prior to Hendricks fight (majority being gnp)

Every time they would exchange, Hendricks would make gsp back off.

As for the grappling...

Gsp only won the grappling part in the 5th round. Before that Hendricks had the edge.

They both had 1 td in 1st, however Hendricks got right back on his feet, while gsp finished the round on his back.

Then Hendricks took him down in 3rd n kept him there until the end of the round iirc

N Hendricks pretty much controlled the clinching/grappling portion.

Gsp tried to bury his head in Hendricks crotch early, but after those vicious elbows he realized it was a good idea n had to abandon that game plan

Reasons why Khabib is better than GSP
  • His Gut didn't look like this.. which we all know what it indicates
  • He didn't tap to strikes
  • Didn't Cheat by putting Vaseline all over his body (against Penn)
  • also didn't get caught in an armbar
Khabib is 27-0 only lost 1 round in his career..

Khabib Bless.
View attachment 629703
He should have gone to WW and shown how much better he is then. They're basically the same size as shown in pics but the dude got tossed around like a little baby by Gleison Tican. GSP would have raped him and sent him back to his homeland with his tail tucked between his legs looking for some more boys to share the bath with.

As per the steroid accusations.... RUSADA what? Icarus bless! Not fooling me! Only his delusional fanbase is dumb enough to believe in fairytales.

Do you have to be so childish with your posts?

How was my post childish? I exposed someone's stupidly biased opinion. You disagreeing with what i said doesn't mean it's childish. Welcome to the internet.

Lol, Khabib won't finish a half dead fly.

Oh, wait......

Yeah, let’s just go by meaningless stats without any context...

The reason why gsp was all bruised up n Hendricks barely had any scratch on him is cause

Hendricks significant strikes > gsp significant strikes

Hendricks inflicts more damage n that’s why he had 8 ko/tko in 14 wins prior to gsp fight.

Gsp had 8 in 24 wins prior to Hendricks fight (majority being gnp)

Every time they would exchange, Hendricks would make gsp back off.

As for the grappling...

Gsp only won the grappling part in the 5th round. Before that Hendricks had the edge.

They both had 1 td in 1st, however Hendricks got right back on his feet, while gsp finished the round on his back.

Then Hendricks took him down in 3rd n kept him there until the end of the round iirc

N Hendricks pretty much controlled the clinching/grappling portion.

Gsp tried to bury his head in Hendricks crotch early, but after those vicious elbows he realized it was a good idea n had to abandon that game plan
I’d love to rehash every moment of the fight but I’ve done this way too many damn times.
No one cares how many ko’s either fighter had going into the fight. Johny couldn’t finish the job.
GSP was the fresher and more active fighter in the final round. He controlled the fight in that round like champions do.
Hendricks lost under the rules set and defined by the sport in which they participated in. I know that’s a tough pill to swallow.

I’d love to rehash every moment of the fight but I’ve done this way too many damn times.
No one cares how many ko’s either fighter had going into the fight. Johny couldn’t finish the job.
GSP was the fresher and more active fighter in the final round. He controlled the fight in that round like champions do.
Hendricks lost under the rules set and defined by the sport in which they participated in. I know that’s a tough pill to swallow.

Here we go gsp nuthugger with a deflection n spin

How about we stay on topic?

Hendricks hits harder

That’s why gsp looked like this at the end

201_GSP.0.jpg

He got beat up n was barely coherent during the post fight interview.

N it’s funny how you just gonna ignore the part about him getting beat up in that fight n talk about scoring criteria instead

Well Hendricks obviously won rounds 1,2 n 4. N could’ve been given 3rd considering he took gsp down n kept in on his back.

5th round is the only one that gsp clearly won.

Their reaction at the end of the right tells the entire story.

usatoday.jpg

Only a delusional gsp nuthugger can still argue that gsp “won” that fight lol

white belt post.

and also has about 1/10 the resume that GSP has.

quality of opposition has just a teeny little bit to do with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back