Reasons why Khabib is better than GSP

You get bloated like that when you have ulcerative colitis. I wouldn’t take it as a song of HGH.

Source: I have UC too

Gsp nuthuggers are impressive bunch

Their ability to perform mental gymnastics n continue living in their made up world is truly amazing!

No neutral/unbias mma fan can rewatch that fight n conclude gsp won.

You really gotta be a dedicated nuthugger to be able to do that.

Let’s assume it was 2-2 n round 1 was the deciding round...

How did gsp win that?

Now don’t just go on fightmetric n Tell me:

They both had 1 td each n gsp had 1 extra significant strike = gsp won that round...

Rewatch that fight n honestly say who’s strikes were more significant?

Hendricks uppercut when gsp tried to grab his leg, few more shots when he was holding on his leg n those elbows when gsp tried to take him down n had to readjust > anything gsp landed in that round.

Even when they were clinching Hendricks was landing hard knees to the thigh, while gsp was barely landing anything.

The only solid shots gsp landed in that round was n jab/low kick combo, followed by a high kick n that’s about it. Even that didn’t faze Hendricks.

With 30 seconds left in the round Hendricks had 21 significant strikes to gsp 12

Now they readjusted those numbers n somehow gsp ended up with 19 significant strikes to Hendricks 18?

But even if we accept those new numbers Hendricks still has the advantage

He landed 8 head strikes to gsp 3 n those made a big difference in that round.

Gsp had to let go of the leg after those shots n had to abandon the td attempt after those elbows.

In other words Hendricks are controlling the action.

Then there are leg strikes. Hendricks had 9 to gsp 5 n it was mostly those vicious knees to the thigh.

The only advantage gsp had was body strikes 11 to 1, but they didn’t do any significant damage. They were mostly strikes landed while they were clinching.

So obvious advantage Hendricks when it comes to striking

Grappling looks pretty even with both guys having 1 td n not much control time on the ground, however gsp attempted 2 td in that round n only getting one. The other one was defended with those vicious elbows n gsp had to change position n abandon the td

So grappling advantage should go to Hendricks or its even at best

So striking = Hendricks n grappling = even or slight edge to Hendricks

So it’s an easy 10-9 round for Hendricks

So now go ahead use your incredible gsp nuthugger skill of mental gymnastics n suspension of reality n tell us how did gsp win that 1st round?
TLDR. Quit trying. He lost.

GSP is the superior fighter.

doner-kebab-png.615443

This shit won't work forever.
Just ask this guy:

giphy.gif
I don't need to waste 11 seconds to google and paste the gifs of him jabbing Al's head off, and disassembling Conor's brain with an overhand.

How many title defences has Khabib made? I'm not saying he isn't on his way to be but currently he aint.
This will be his first title defense. Yes he did not yet but that's also the fact that he is not just like Conor.

Khabib beat Conor n RDA n a few gatekeepers. GSP cleaned putva division for years an fought everyone. Khabib doesnt seem to want to fight more than 1 time a year . Let him beat Dustin n Ferg then talk

Georgie could have been the perfect face of the UFC. Zero controversies. Zero laws broken. Well rounded skills. Well behaved. Respected, respectable. If anyone deserved Wheaties box treatment, it was GSP.

Yeah, let’s just go by meaningless stats without any context...

The reason why gsp was all bruised up n Hendricks barely had any scratch on him is cause

Hendricks significant strikes > gsp significant strikes

Hendricks inflicts more damage n that’s why he had 8 ko/tko in 14 wins prior to gsp fight.

Gsp had 8 in 24 wins prior to Hendricks fight (majority being gnp)

Every time they would exchange, Hendricks would make gsp back off.

As for the grappling...

Gsp only won the grappling part in the 5th round. Before that Hendricks had the edge.

They both had 1 td in 1st, however Hendricks got right back on his feet, while gsp finished the round on his back.

Then Hendricks took him down in 3rd n kept him there until the end of the round iirc

N Hendricks pretty much controlled the clinching/grappling portion.

Gsp tried to bury his head in Hendricks crotch early, but after those vicious elbows he realized it was a good idea n had to abandon that game plan
I'm not disagreeing with you outright, I just want your honest opinion. Do you think Hendricks was clean that fight? The whole ruckus from Tristar before the fight, followed by Hendricks plummet after USADA, to me suggests something is up. What do you think?

I'm not disagreeing with you outright, I just want your honest opinion. Do you think Hendricks was clean that fight? The whole ruckus from Tristar before the fight, followed by Hendricks plummet after USADA, to me suggests something is up. What do you think?

Well the guy wasn’t able to make weight anymore. He was missing weight at mw as well n got destroyed by bigger guys at mw.

IV Ban might had something to do with it.

He did however pass all his tests pre n post usada.

Gsp on the other hand didn’t really fight much post usada (only once vs a guy who was about to retire) + there’s that controversy before Hendricks fight when he insisted to drug test Hendricks, but then didn’t seem to enthusiastic when nsac got involved

Delusional gsp nuthuggers agreeing with each other doesn’t prove someone else is wrong

It’s just proves they’re delusional nuthuggers living in their own world.

Hendricks did more damage on the feet n outgrappled him or at worse grappling was even, so how did gsp beat him again?

5th round was the only clear round for gsp.

Rounds 2 n 4 were clearly Hendricks round

Round 3 was close, but let’s be nice n give it to gsp.

Round 1 was 10-9 Hendricks No matter how you look at it.

Gsp got a td n Hendricks got back up right away.

Then they were clinching n Hendricks was landing harder shots

They got separated by the ref

Gsp dives for Hendricks leg n eats an uppercut

He holds on Hendricks leg n eats few more hard shots n presses Hendricks against the fence

Hendricks lands those hard elbows n forces gsp to let the leg go n go for body clinch

Hendricks spins him around n lands another hard knee to the thigh

Gsp tries to get off the fence, but Hendricks pushes him back against the fence n takes him down

Gsp gets up n Hendricks still controls him against the cage

They separate n Hendricks lands a hard knee

Gsp lands a jab/kick combo N a head kick with not much behind it

They clinch again with Hendricks landing hard knees to the thigh

At 4:30 mark Hendricks was up in significant strikes 21-12

Gsp throws weak kicks n Hendricks makes him back off with a 1,2

Clear round for Hendricks

Only a delusional nuthugger or mentally challenged person would give that round to gsp

Do you understand how to use paragraphs?

Khabib needs more PEDs to be anwhere near as PED as GSP.

for serious though, GSP has a great resume with a loss to Serra (in GSPs prime) and a pretty arguable loss/draw to little Penn. So if Khabib continues to fight strong competition for the remainder of his career and only drops 1-2 bouts, he can still overcome GSPs career best. Both are amazing tactical fighters.

No need to explain beeb wants to fight the best..

Gsp wouldnt even fight himself because hed risk a loss

GSP fought the best of the best for years.

Khabib picks and chooses, turned down Aldo and Cowboy on his way up because his Dad didn't like the match ups.

Back