Reasons why Khabib is better than GSP

Reasons why Khabib is better than GSP
  • His Gut didn't look like this.. which we all know what it indicates
  • He didn't tap to strikes
  • Didn't Cheat by putting Vaseline all over his body (against Penn)
  • also didn't get caught in an armbar
Khabib is 27-0 only lost 1 round in his career..

Khabib Bless.
View attachment 629703

You know according to medical sites (everything from the Mayo clinc -- a world famous hospital, to WebMD) there are over two dozen things that can cause an extended belly like in that picture. Anyone who thinks they can tell by one picture something that major hospitals think needs an medical examination is selling you something.

Put it this way, if you get into a serious car accident, are you going to want the ambulance to take you to gym locker for the medical care of the bro-science guys who tell you what GSP's belly means, or to a hospital fun by doctors who tell you they need to examine GSP to know what's behind his belly?

And I say that as someone who thinks 100% of UFC fighters (including both GSP and Khabit) are using. Its just that if places like the Mayo clinic with some of the best doctors in the world say you can't tell by looking, then I think bro's who think they can are delusional.

There'd be no need for blood tests if you could look at athletes and know who is and isn't using. Every sporting organization on the planet would love to stop spending tens of millions a year (and a lot of inconvenience) to replace blood tests with almost free picture 'proof' like you're using. They don't because as bad as blood tests are (and they're really bad), visual inspection is way worse. You might as well use astrology if you're going to go by it.

They're all using. But educated people believe that because of how fast they recover from training, not because they look a certain way.

He hasn't even proven he's better than an active fighter in his own weight class

F3kuUN1.gif
he keeps ducking khabib

Who beats Khabib right now? No one.

GSP is great at everything? Have you never seen the hendricks fight casual?
Nice join date to call someone casual...
It makes me think... If your not a casual yourself, what happend to your old account...?

GSP is the superior fighter.

doner-kebab-png.615443

This shit won't work forever. Just ask this guy:

giphy.gif
lol you're bashing khabib by saying wrestling won't work.. but praising another guy who was successful because of wrestling <bball1><{walkerwhut}>

lol you're bashing khabib by saying wrestling won't work.. but praising another guy who was successful because of wrestling <bball1><{walkerwhut}>

GSP striking was elite as well he was the best at mixing it up. Wtf are u talking about?
<JagsKiddingMe>

GSP is the superior fighter.

doner-kebab-png.615443

This shit won't work forever. Just ask this guy:

giphy.gif
Thread is stupid but lol at trying to say Khabib is the same fighter as Ben. You're pretty stupid or just trolling.

if you think GSP's success was strictly because of pure wrestling skill you're actually retarded

GSP striking was elite as well he was the best at mixing it up. Wtf are u talking about?
<JagsKiddingMe>
and khabib has outstruck all his opponents

Wow a "casual" huh? Wouldnt that make me a "noob" also Lmao.

You've summed up your MMA knowledge in one post, its VERY elementary buddy, but keep logging on to sherdog everyday, eventually you'll catch up to reality. Hopefully for your sake.

Correction: Ferguson hasn't proven he's better than the champ

Correction: Neither man has proven they're better than the other

And if you haven't even proven you're the best fighter in the division, you're below the level of GSP, Silva, Jones, Fedor, Aldo, DJ etc. who proved that repeatedly for years

The Hendricks fight? Casual?
How many GSP fights have you actually seen outside of the Hendricks fight? Be honest.

This is right up there with the "GSP is a Lay 'n' pray fighter" stuff, almost exclusively spouted by a bunch of people who have never watched any of his fights (usually attributed to the fact GSP has never fought on a televised card).

So, i know you'll probably come back and say you've watched every one of his fights a million times a piece, but i'm going to preemptively call bullshit on that, otherwise you wouldn't be saying what your saying, unless you're just trolling.

Nice join date to call someone casual...
It makes me think... If your not a casual yourself, what happend to your old account...?

I've seen him say it in every other post he does at people, not sure if it's his "thing" or if he's 14.

Ironically saying Khabib would beat GSP is something a casual would say.

Back