Opinion Realistically speaking how much longer do you expect the US to be the most powerful nation?

because they would be diverting attention away from the uncomfortable fact black men are being disproportionately targeted by the police right?

Is the issue police harassment and brutally or simply the fact that it happens more toward black people? Like, if police brutality happened equally across the board you'd be ok with it?

There is a lot of people that have had negative and unfair interactions with the police from all backgrounds. Why not take advantage of that by garnering their support?

Is the issue police harassment and brutally or simply the fact that it happens more toward black people? Like, if police brutality happened equally across the board you'd be ok with it?

There is a lot of people that have had negative and unfair interactions with the police from all backgrounds. Why not take advantage of that by garnering their support?
that's like saying although the vast majority of people who suffer from heart attacks are obese, heart attacks also happen to people who are not overweight. so, let's ignore the issue of weight and focus on heart attacks.

heart attacks happen most often BECAUSE people are obese. People get killed more by the police BECAUSE they are black.

You don't hate transsexuals in the same way someone who uses the word "coon" doesn't hate black people. You are lying to both of us, again.
If that is your interpretation of what I am typing on a computer than that's on you. I really don't care. Your attempt to make me think I am something I'm not is failing big time.

You recoiled at the thought of "trannies in women's restrooms" then later on the goal posts have been moved to "women's sports" in an attempt to pretend as if some sort of crowd of Sherdoggers all agrees with you. (What even? weird af) Pathetic.
Where have you been during these threads?? You're saying you just haven't seen the threads about men invading college/pro sports? Its a vast % of lefties and righties that don't agree with it.

edit: holy crap... you resurrected this thread to say this crap after a week? And at 5:28am on a week day?

Last edited:
that's like saying although the vast majority of people who suffer from heart attacks are obese, heart attacks also happen to people who are not overweight. so, let's ignore the issue of weight and focus on heart attacks.

heart attacks happen most often BECAUSE people are obese. People get killed more by the police BECAUSE they are black.
Get... the F outta here with that nonsense. I guess if I start citing numbers and facts (that have already been established) to prove your nonsense wrong you're just gonna label me as wahcist' huh?

Last edited:
Depending on metrics used to define "powerful" an argument can be made that its already been surpassed by China

Depending on metrics used to define "powerful" an argument can be made that its already been surpassed by China
Only 6 posts so far and joined yesterday? Welcome to the board bro! I'll be the first dude to give you a like.

because they would be diverting attention away from the uncomfortable fact black men are being disproportionately targeted by the police right?
Fact???
<Dany07><Dany07>

I forget “fact” new definition equals: disproven narrative that If repeated enough across MSM will become real in the eyes of the leftist cult

What empire in India or China ruled the world or was the biggest power of its time? TS is drunk

I'd say our lower population is an asset not a detriment, because if we had population size similar to China our quality of life would be lower. We would have less space and more pollution. Some areas of the US are already too crowded. Traffic congestion is a major nuisance.

The sad part is the average American leaves a carbon footprint equal to or greater than 7 people.

This. Authoritarian regimes don't work well in a world with instant transfer of information. There will be some sort of uprising in China long before they become the leading world power.

That's why they control their media.

Remember all those protests that were recently taking place in China? Covid conveniently squashed those troubles for the CCP.....conveniently.

Not sure why you're so optimistic about said downfall, given such current factors at play.

Get... the F outta here with that nonsense. I guess if I start citing numbers and facts (that have already been established) to prove your nonsense wrong you're just gonna label me as wahcist' huh?
Show your numbers then.

Want a tip? Make friends with the Chinese.

<{1-12}>

Social credit score society with thought police? Pretending your communist government isn't treating people like shit just a few miles away? No guns? LED light shows ain't worth it.

Social credit score society with thought police? Pretending your communist government isn't treating people like shit just a few miles away? No guns? LED light shows ain't worth it.
i like the thng about no guns....as far as treating people like shit, ever heard of kids in cages? racist police shooting unarmed black civilians? and wtf do you mean by thought police? sounds like you read a george orwell novel and it stuck.

Back