Real Reason why Hillary Lost - (NOT because of Russia)- Was Because Her Campaign Was Too Intelligent

Part of it could be dishonesty. Another could just be ignorance or bias. There are different ways each of them got to that number and some may have been flawed. Even if it wasn't flawed, the rust belt polling data a large swing from what we had and they build their certainty on that info. Some of those instances are a 1 in 10 chance which means every 1 on 10 times Trump wins. for us now, that's hard to fathom since he did win. It's like the Bernie blowout in Michigan. He had a 1% chance of winning and he did. That may seem ridiculous until you look at the number of state primaries and the last time the polling data swung that far and it was over 100 primaries ago which makes sense for a 1 in 100 chance

Maybe, but the numbers this election cycle didn't seem to be based in reality. You said it yourself, Trump was hitting 1 in 10 in Rust Belt states but he hit them repeatedly, in Wisconsin, in Pennsylvania, in Michigan. Same thing with Bernie, lol 1 in 100. That is absurd. They were tilting the playing field repeatedly the entire cycle, and always in favor of the same person, Hillary Clinton. Always in favor of Hillary whether it be super delegates, or media coverage, and even in the debates by giving her debate questions ahead of time, always in favor of Hillary. I can't see how the polls would be any different. They seem tilted as fuck. I will leave open the possibility that I'm full of shit though, maybe I'm just wrong.

Were Hillary supporters also too intelligent for their own good?

I never thought of things this way:

This got me thinking...what if you changed "President Obama" with "Hillary Clinton" and then substituted the word "racist" with the word "sexist"??

It still fits. Very insightful.

Last edited:
Yeah, calling your opponent hitler, race and gender baiting is pretty much the epitome of intelligence too hard for most to understand.

That she practically waged war against her own population prolly has nothing to do with it.

This only applies to when right wingers win. When Clinton and Obama won, it was because people were more intelligent.
My things is what happened to all those smart people that voted for Obama? did they fuckin ALL die over the last 4 years?

Think of how people would describe 2016 a hundred years in the future. They would say Russia helped Trump win the election, because that's the establishment version of the facts. We know better because we were alive at the time. Now think of how many historical events are probably different than what history passed on.

The Internet will make the study of history a little different, I think.
And if we don't have a job like "digital archaeologist" 100 years from now, we're idiots.

"It is understandable that within the ranks of the Clinton campaign’s own high command, it is an article of faith that FBI director James Comey cost HRC the presidency by making the ridiculous email-server issue the dominant subject of conversation during the crucial last days of the campaign."

fucking lol, they should be tanking comey for not throwing her in jail after she confessed to a felony.

its amazing that he listed a bunch of reasons without the obvious one, hes so fucking close too
Hillary Clinton’s defeat came down to 100,000 votes in three states out of nearly 130 million cast nationally.

instead of focusing on those three states, why dont you try removing california and new york. you would see that trump won a CLEAR majority otherwise. instead of "what went wrong in those three states", they should ask, "why are 2 states so out of touch with the rest of the country"

the electoral system was designed to prevent a few populous states from governing everyone else. the system works
yep, Hillary basically won by the number of people who live in brooklyn. Yet people think that that should make her president. That nationwide she won by the amount of people in brooklyn, LOL.

I don't know if I agree with the article but I do agree with the principle:

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so

I thought you were in love with the majority having the say.

This got me thinking...what if you changed "President Obama" with "Hillary Clinton" and then substituted the word "racist" with the word "sexist"??

The left is outrageous in its attempt to take the moral high ground while simultaneously being a god awful bunch of people that believe anyone with different views than they have must be racist. Its pretty disgusting if you really examine it. The left's answer to everything is racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, etc. They scream bloody murder for tolerance while having an extremely intolerant worldview. I don't know, I just find it bizarre.

My things is what happened to all those smart people that voted for Obama? did they fuckin ALL die over the last 4 years?

Yep. All the smart people died, and all the white people that voted for Obama joined the KKK.

The left is outrageous in its attempt to take the moral high ground while simultaneously being a god awful bunch of people that believe anyone with different views than they have must be racist. Its pretty disgusting if you really examine it. The left's answer to everything is racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, etc. They scream bloody murder for tolerance while having an extremely intolerant worldview. I don't know, I just find it bizarre.

And it is only getting worse unfortunately. The more they lose the louder they scream.

Remember back a few years ago when Hollywood Nicky seemed outrageous with all of his accusation of racism.

The Hollywood Nicky mentality is trying to take over the democrat party. The reasonable democrats should be out there condemning this or their party will sink even further

I hear what you are saying but according to the article her brain was very strong.

I mean...looking at some of her quotes really puts things in perspective.

Example:

funny-pictures-feminazism-auto-505643.jpeg

Without her pointing out things like this I would have never known.

Just plain "too intelligent to win"

Perpetrator one sec. Victim the next. Classic female logic.

&&& Back to the kitchen she goes

Rustle me? Impossible.

It was a friendly joke.

Yes, believe it or not I don't consider internet elections in the War Room as anything beyond "something fun"

With that said, you do have to admit though that you lost pretty big...I mean come on now....

I honestly don't know. I barely posted in the last week of the voting. I never saw the 2nd week results.

Yes, us deplorables just don't understand why a corrupt piece of shit is not going to work in our best interest. It's the same story. The media has run so far off track they still can't recognize how full of shit they are. A lot of democrats don't even like her, let alone actual Republicans. Why don't they have a real candidate that supports liberty, supports the working class? Oh that's right, because it's racist to support workers, and liberty offends people so it should be outlawed.

Republicans and conspiracy theorists are worried about communism, really the Democrats should worry about it. Cultural Marxism is causing the implosion of their party. They don't even recognize they've been infected.

communism lol

most democrats didnt like clinton. she was a weak candidate who had the wheels greased for her campaign by the DNC. and as for the OP, her arguments were to complicated and gray area laden for your average person.

trumps one liners are genius, just like most demagogues. they oversimplify basically everything, to a level that he cant possibly actually achieve. this is why hes already going back on his biggest platform promises before hes even in office. he knows they were bs.

and clinton was shady as hell. and its even ok that you chose trump over her as a lesser of two evils. thats understandable. but to actually defend this guy? thats F'ing silly. you really believe hes for the common man and a defender of liberty lol. drinking the kool aid hard.

communism lol

most democrats didnt like clinton. she was a weak candidate who had the wheels greased for her campaign by the DNC. and as for the OP, her arguments were to complicated and gray area laden for your average person.

trumps one liners are genius, just like most demagogues. they oversimplify basically everything, to a level that he cant possibly actually achieve. this is why hes already going back on his biggest platform promises before hes even in office. he knows they were bs.

and clinton was shady as hell. and its even ok that you chose trump over her as a lesser of two evils. thats understandable. but to actually defend this guy? thats F'ing silly. you really believe hes for the common man and a defender of liberty lol. drinking the kool aid hard.

So you're saying a politician won't keep 100% of the promises he made. Could have wrote that in one sentence. And I don't care if he doesn't. In fact I'd rather not have a wall, but I do recognize that the government should do something to defend the borders.

Her campaign was run by the MSM, the only one to call it out was Trump, this was before he won at the al smith dinner

I would fuck the diamonds off that old broad's gaudy earrings behind Trump in the red dress and white gloves.

Side note: Trump said a lot of shit there, glorious shit about Clinton. But it now turns out his entire campaign was merely a Hillary Roast. He doesn't care that she runs a corrupt party or that she broke federal laws, he just wanted to use those facts to defeat her. Now he, Melania, Bill, and Hillary can go back to being great friends.

And it is only getting worse unfortunately. The more they lose the louder they scream.

Remember back a few years ago when Hollywood Nicky seemed outrageous with all of his accusation of racism.

The Hollywood Nicky mentality is trying to take over the democrat party. The reasonable democrats should be out there condemning this or their party will sink even further
He was a pioneer!

So you're saying a politician won't keep 100% of the promises he made. Could have wrote that in one sentence. And I don't care if he doesn't. In fact I'd rather not have a wall, but I do recognize that the government should do something to defend the borders.

Algebra FTW!

How was her campaign intelligent? She took for granted Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina. She wasnt going to win Ohio either way but her whole campaign was based on the notion that there would be a huge minority turnout and that she would pick up the bluer leaning states in the east/upper midwest by just parroting Obamas policy with a dab of extra gun control policy.

She still won the popular vote but she lost the key battleground states that she completely took for granted.

Back