Real Deal or New Vera

Do I care what you post? I don't follow individual people around here. Kinda creepy if you do, You seem quite invested if that's the case.

I'll say it differently then.

Seeing as you can't actually refute or debate logically the reasons for your weak opinion, you have conceded the arguments by resorting to name calling. Therefor, you concede your position. Hopefully that makes more sense to you.

On another note even if I did "steal" that line (which, I can't see too many people wanting to use much of your content), I don't see your copywritten claim or creative commons license to it. Nice try once again though. You're on a roll of making yourself look quite foolish.

I'm impressed...not many people will use "therefor" this day in age...

Anywho, I gotta go watch WSOF...maybe you can get in another level of Zelda before the fights...nice chatting with you, Link!

I'm impressed...not many people will use "therefor" this day in age...

Anywho, I gotta go watch WSOF...maybe you can get in another level of Zelda before the fights...nice chatting with you, Link!

breaking-bad-i-won.gif

Nice chatting with you fellow Sherdogger. Better luck next time.

breaking-bad-i-won.gif

Nice chatting with you fellow Sherdogger. Better luck next time.

Come Monday morning, your signature/favorite fighters list will read:

Dennis Siver, Lyoto Machida, Conor McGregor, Michael Page, Uriah Hall...

I do not think a Vera type of fighter would have any success at lower weight classes. HW division was traditionally weak and decent strikers could have a lot of success without being overall well rounded.

You remind me of a child who learns a new word he really likes and loves to repeat...the word i'm referring to is "ad hominem". Stop it already. Please, stop. Stop.

If you're attempting to have a real debate you should probably avoid using fallacies. If all you're doing is trolling, carry on.

Watch McGregor vs Brimage.

McGregor vs Holloway.

McGregor vs Brandao.

McGregor vs Poirier.

Come back and edit your post when you're done.

blind delusional fanboy

Vera >>>>>>>> Connor in terms of all time and it isn't close lol. Connor will beat another fighter low in the rankings and you will continue to spew shit until Aldo derails this stupid train

Conor has already proved he is better than Vera.

I like McGregor but how is that? It's not like he's beaten a who's who of the Featherweight division by any means, and quite frankly, all of his opponents in the UFC have been guys who are tailor made for his style and guys who play right into his strengths. I am a fan of Conor but I'm not thrilled with the majority of his fanbase. They seem to just blindly follow him rather than be the slightest bit realistic.

Watch McGregor vs Brimage.

McGregor vs Holloway.

McGregor vs Brandao.

McGregor vs Poirier.

Come back and edit your post when you're done.
Now you go watch Veras 1st 5 in the UFC then come back and edit your post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back