Re-watched Whittaker Romero 2... Rogan needs to have a word with himself

Yeah mate, after thinking about it for more, I fully agree
Tbh, the last time I've seen a wolf was 17 years ago during a hunt
My memory is pretty foggy after nearly two decades
But I humbly accept my defeat

I use to have a a German shepherd and occasionally you kind of wrassle around and run outside and even though they were only play bites you got a sense of whoa this dog could fuck me up if it wanted to

Yeah mate, after thinking about it for more, I fully agree
Tbh, the last time I've seen a wolf was 17 years ago during a hunt
My memory is pretty foggy after nearly two decades
But I humbly accept my defeat
No defeat, its an interesting subject. Because we are so close we kind of forget what they are capable of. I have never seen a wolf in the wild before, we dont have them in oz. I have looked at defence videos before and there isn't much you can do. They run much quicker, jump high as fuck, maul twisting side to side ferociously and have a mouth full of spikey crushing things.

I have heard of some PitBulls getting choked out, so that would be my go to is to try to get its back. On a smaller to medium size dog its possible. Very hard but you will probably have to cop a bite to the hand in doing it. The dogs body isn't shaped well to defend against it. I used to wrestle my bordie collie when I was young and obviously it was just playing and they're quick, smart and nimble. But against one of those bigger more muscly dogs it would be fucking very hard to lock it up with a body triangle and rnc.

I feel like if you had steel cap boots on then kicking/stomping would be your best bet to defend against a small rampaging dog e.g. staffy or terrier or similiar

Larger dogs e.g. 40kg plus you're probably screwed if you don't have a stabbing weapon. Dogs skulls are hard as fuck and you're not going to damage them going for headshots.

No defeat, its an interesting subject. Because we are so close we kind of forget what they are capable of. I have never seen a wolf in the wild before, we dont have them in oz. I have looked at defence videos before and there isn't much you can do. They run much quicker, jump high as fuck, maul twisting side to side ferociously and have a mouth full of spikey crushing things.

I have heard of some PitBulls getting choked out, so that would be my go to is to try to get its back. On a smaller to medium size dog its possible. Very hard but you will probably have to cop a bite to the hand in doing it. The dogs body isn't shaped well to defend against it. I used to wrestle my bordie collie when I was young and obviously it was just playing and they're quick, smart and nimble. But against one of those bigger more muscly dogs it would be fucking very hard to lock it up with a body triangle and rnc.

My lab can slip it's head out of chokes easily, but pitbulls with their massive jaw muscles cannot.

I guillotined a pitbull once, -1/10 don't recommend. It's tooth cut the shit out of my side, and it got infected, and it has been a weird wound for 14 years. It randomly itches or bleeds. Probably the HIV.

When I was 12 (30 currently) my uncle fought a wild dog when we were looking for pouchers
I was pretty much in terror, and no way I can recall what he did 18 years ago
He was a tough SOB tho, 6'3" and really strong guy (He was wearing a thick coat, so that probably helped)
When he stopped hunting, so did I

My lab can slip it's head out of chokes easily, but pitbulls with their massive jaw muscles cannot.

I guillotined a pitbull once, -1/10 don't recommend. It's tooth cut the shit out of my side, and it got infected, and it has been a weird wound for 14 years. It randomly itches or bleeds. Probably the HIV.
Now thats hectic. Imagine being stuck in the middle of nowhere with a pack of Wolves after ya. Yeah you probably got rabies and are now a carrier.

When I was 12 (30 currently) my uncle fought a wild dog when we were looking for pouchers
I was pretty much in terror, and no way I can recall what he did 18 years ago
He was a tough SOB tho, 6'3" and really strong guy (He was wearing a thick coat, so that probably helped)
When he stopped hunting, so did I
Did he kill it or just scare it away?

I wonder if the dog would stop attacking if you shoved your fingers in its ass?

<Y2JSmirk>

Rogaine is gonna die in the closet. His marriage to his wife is obviously a sham (lavender marriage). I wouldn't be surprised if the kids are adopted or a byproduct of IVF.
I'm certain that Romero doesn't appreciate being ogled at by some roided bald failed comedian.

Did he kill it or just scare it away?
Killed it
I belive he choked it out, from all I can remember
He had a revolver, but the dog came at us out of nowhere, and he had no time to get it ready to shoot

Rogan is absolutely obsessed with Romero. And not from a fighting perspective - from a physicality perspective.

Like what the fuck.

Even the other commentators were commenting on how Rogan needed a medic during the fight.

Rogan loves big, muscular men, that much is self evident from just listening to the way he talks about certain fighters. But his love of Romero is cringeworthy.

I'm surprised he hasn't invited Romero over for dinner, drinks and then to plow his wife.
Wife? It is very clear that Rogan loves hairy butts and muscled guys, we have a very suitable word for this... Nothing wrong, but... No news.

Cringe is people here thinking he likes women...
{<jordan}

Killed it
I belive he choked it out, from all I can remember
He had a revolver, but the dog came at us out of nowhere, and he had no time to get it ready to shoot
Heavy. Now thats a tough cunt!
I wonder if the dog would stop attacking if you shoved your fingers in its ass?

<Y2JSmirk>
Actually have heard that when a Pitbull gets a lock jaw that if you pick up its back legs (seen that work) and funny enough shove something up its ass it will let go. Haven't seen that before.

Damn, Joe got all you beta cucks triggered.

Living rent free big time.

(Did I do that right?)

Now thats hectic. Imagine being stuck in the middle of nowhere with a pack of Wolves after ya. Yeah you probably got rabies and are now a carrier.

I wonder how many dudes it takes to barehanded take out a single wolf. Certainly one won't, without massive luck or something.

Masturbatory fantasies aside, Rogan’s inability to commentate on a fight without going off on tangents is annoying.

Moreover, his need to make his own narrative fit the fight reeks of ego.

It’s like he decides beforehand what the story will be (e.g. “fighter A is muscular and will gas; fighter B’a leg kicks will slow him down”), and no matter what actually happens in the fight, he will insist on his own version of events.

Im surprised no one has mentioned his OBSESSION with injuries.

Any time a fighter takes a weird step/flinches, he launches into “I THINK HE RIPPED HIS KNEE APART/LOOK AT THE WAY HE’S MOVING ON IT”.

I feel like he is right about 30% of the time, but 100% of the time he will not shut up about it for the rest of the fight. It’s like he has this insecure desire to be the one who spotted it first, and has to confirm it constantly so the details that HE noticed are so insightful that every following second of the fight is developing around them.

This then leads to him discussing his multiple surgeries as a vessel to indirectly position himself as a ‘fighter’ or at least comparable to one.

I find it really fucks up my enjoyment of the fight when he gets on these injury rants. All of a sudden because of a freak injury I’m no longer watching two fighters at their best competing at high stakes, I’m watching a compromised fighter en-route to a loss with an asterisk.

Heavy. Now thats a tough cunt!
He's a mountain man
If they discovered another America and needed someone to tame it, he'd be the first one to go there
Funny thing is, he stopped hunting for moral reasons
Only took care of teh forrest (scared pouchers, made sure no animals are left without food during winter) and after few years he flew to Japan

Yep, he needs to just admit to himself that he's gay.

There's seriously nothing wrong with that. But there is seriously something wrong with going up to Robert and asking him if he wants a rubber match after he just won for the second time.

What a fucking moron

Back