Re-watched Whittaker Romero 2... Rogan needs to have a word with himself

He's a mountain man
If they discovered another America and needed someone to tame it, he'd be the first one to go there
Funny thing is, he stopped hunting for moral reasons
Only took care of teh forrest (scared pouchers, made sure no animals are left without food during winter) and after few years he flew to Japan
Sounds like a remarkable man. Hespect.

Yep, he needs to just admit to himself that he's gay.

There's seriously nothing wrong with that. But there is seriously something wrong with going up to Robert and asking him if he wants a rubber match after he just won for the second time.

What a fucking moron
Yeah after another war with Yoel the first thing he does is throw him under the bus. No praise just tears after he beat his cuck fantasy twice. Joe reminds me of those dudes that "almost joined the Army."

Im surprised no one has mentioned his OBSESSION with injuries.

Any time a fighter takes a weird step/flinches, he launches into “I THINK HE RIPPED HIS KNEE APART/LOOK AT THE WAY HE’S MOVING ON IT”.

I feel like he is right about 30% of the time, but 100% of the time he will not shut up about it for the rest of the fight. It’s like he has this insecure desire to be the one who spotted it first, and has to confirm it constantly so the details that HE noticed are so insightful that every following second of the fight is developing around them.

This then leads to him discussing his multiple surgeries as a vessel to indirectly position himself as a ‘fighter’ or at least comparable to one.

I find it really fucks up my enjoyment of the fight when he gets on these injury rants. All of a sudden because of a freak injury I’m no longer watching two fighters at their best competing at high stakes, I’m watching a compromised fighter en-route to a loss with an asterisk.

Yes, I agree. “He’s hurt, Mike,he’s really hurt. This fight is close to being stopped! He’s in there, on one leg and what I diagnose as adhesive capsulitis, fighting a world-class monster”

My lab can slip it's head out of chokes easily, but pitbulls with their massive jaw muscles cannot.

I guillotined a pitbull once, -1/10 don't recommend. It's tooth cut the shit out of my side, and it got infected, and it has been a weird wound for 14 years. It randomly itches or bleeds. Probably the HIV.
CloudyHardHorsefly-small.gif

It's plainly obvious Rogan has deep insecurities about his own body.

He is a very short man, who is jacked to the gills with steroids and supplements to the point where he has swollen into a exploding sausage that frankly looks deformed and gross.

I personally find him embarrassing, physically disgusting and cringe-worthy. And that's not even to talk about his pseudo-intellectual drivel and self-regard.

I should fuck his wife and let him film. He'd probably thank me and buy me dinner after and ask if I would rematch his wife

First response killed it: he is a cuck. He not only is obsessed with muscular men but he likes them dark, on the Ngannou to Romero color coded scale. Rogan is a manlet, and as such, he suffers serious insecurities like most vertically inclined men do. He also dresses like a teenager but is a 60 and is on steroids tho he does not compete in any sport, as he values physical appearance and muscles, finds them attractive in a gay way, and is very likely partly or totally gay. For some reason, MMA tends to be a haven for cucks and closeted queers, offering them a place to watch jacked naked men roll around on the ground and not have their wives get suspicious or needing to clear their browsing history. This is also why manliest and Ben Askren is so hated, because they does not fulfill those Mandingo cuckhold fantasies like Ngannou and Romero do for guys like Rogan.
Askren the crotch sniffer attracts cucks

Rogan is absolutely obsessed with Romero. And not from a fighting perspective - from a physicality perspective.

Like what the fuck.

Even the other commentators were commenting on how Rogan needed a medic during the fight.

Rogan loves big, muscular men, that much is self evident from just listening to the way he talks about certain fighters. But his love of Romero is cringeworthy.

I'm surprised he hasn't invited Romero over for dinner, drinks and then to plow his wife.
What do you expect from a guy that would let Jones and crew bukkake his wife?

da fuck are you even saying?, ok just be a passive nutt hugger. lol
May as well be a shill/just another idiot with nothing to say.
<30>

I just follow strength sports.....lmao pretty indifferent towards joe rogan.
What am I saying? I addressed all his criticisms in the video and found it equally disingenuous as the podcast that talked about him.
What Oberst said was pretty genuine especially when you consider he had no idea who the guy was/ misread what was on the computer.
But no Im not a passive nut hugger, just an active fan of strength sports.
If you are a fan of the guy reread it address specific things I said and we can have a discussion. Otherwise yea have fun just flaming away.

My lab can slip it's head out of chokes easily, but pitbulls with their massive jaw muscles cannot.

I guillotined a pitbull once, -1/10 don't recommend. It's tooth cut the shit out of my side, and it got infected, and it has been a weird wound for 14 years. It randomly itches or bleeds. Probably the HIV.

My Grandpa (who was a dog handler in the army) was walking his dog on the beach once when it got attacked by another bull terrier type dog - the ones with the locking jaw.

It locked onto my Grandpa's dog's throat and was dragging it into the water over and over again, presumably attempting to drown it.

Absolutely no way to get the bull terrier to release. So my Grandpa ran up to the fight, grabbed the collar of the terrier and began to twist, around and around, tighter and tighter, until the terrier's eyes started to bulge and it suffocated and let go.

He then threw it out into the water. Amazingly, his dog survived.

Sounds like bs, but my mother and her 2 sisters (who were teenagers then) witnessed it.

First response killed it: he is a cuck. He not only is obsessed with muscular men but he likes them dark, on the Ngannou to Romero color coded scale. Rogan is a manlet, and as such, he suffers serious insecurities like most vertically inclined men do. He also dresses like a teenager but is a 60 and is on steroids tho he does not compete in any sport, as he values physical appearance and muscles, finds them attractive in a gay way, and is very likely partly or totally gay. For some reason, MMA tends to be a haven for cucks and closeted queers, offering them a place to watch jacked naked men roll around on the ground and not have their wives get suspicious or needing to clear their browsing history. This is also why manlets and Ben Askren is so hated, because they do not fulfill those Mandingo cuckhold fantasies like Ngannou and Romero do for guys like Rogan.

To add to this, Rogan became subconsciously more feminine once DC joined the booth. That was when he replaced his usual "Oh!!!!" (like "Oh!!!! He's hurt!") with that sassy black American woman sound which is a bit like the Ric Flair "Woo" (Rogan sees a leg kick and says "OOOOOOooooooo").

Rogan being obviously biased and in love with a fighter is normal

look what I found on a random gossip site that is now totally defunct (.txt file)

I truly 100% believe this -- from 2007

Name-Joe Rogan
Bisexual; likes to visit Levis and Leather bathhouse in Boston; dated Survivor slag, Jeri Manthey

Last edited:
Back