Re-watched Whittaker Romero 2... Rogan needs to have a word with himself

Rogan is a delusional bully
He only "discusses" something with people who are mentally weaker than him
Once someone with knowledge or a working brain shows up, Joe is a beta
Winner.

For the past year or so, the only thing I can recall Rogan ever acknowledging during a fight are leg kicks. It's like he doesn't notice anything else. Even if the person landing the kicks is getting their face punched in, the leg kicks are the only thing that seems to matter. His commentary is absolute garbage nowadays.
Always has been brother. He's just a hype guy, he's good at that because he's got enough brain dead fans behind him.

watched it and he is being just as disingenuous as Joe Rogan is lol.
Robert Oberst doesnt even know who he is and is just saying broad things,yet he attacks them as if they are super directed. Also goes to say that his career is better than Oberst. Which personally Oberst American record log lift and qualifying for WSM finals twice IMO is better. Or you can go try to get random world records in impressive things, but just things nobody is doing or striving for such as his yoke lift records. Where the record keeping is lacking as well because of all the variances.

They do all eat meat and rice pretty much as a large part of their diet if they eat clean. And peppers as well no matter how much the guy laughs about it. It is part of the Stan Efferding Vertical eating diet. Whatever you think of that ok but the fact remains

I mean fair play to him for correcting him on the one meal a day and the records he got wrong but yea
da fuck are you even saying?, ok just be a passive nutt hugger. lol
May as well be a shill/just another idiot with nothing to say.
<30>
I hate that stupid fucking face he's making in the second thumbnail
Hahah you're another fuck tard...
<{natewhut}>
salty vegans go home
You are dumber than Ro Joekin.
<Oku02>

Last edited:
First response killed it: he is a cuck. He not only is obsessed with muscular men but he likes them dark, on the Ngannou to Romero color coded scale. Rogan is a manlet, and as such, he suffers serious insecurities like most vertically inclined men do. He also dresses like a teenager but is a 60 and is on steroids tho he does not compete in any sport, as he values physical appearance and muscles, finds them attractive in a gay way, and is very likely partly or totally gay. For some reason, MMA tends to be a haven for cucks and closeted queers, offering them a place to watch jacked naked men roll around on the ground and not have their wives get suspicious or needing to clear their browsing history. This is also why manliest and Ben Askren is so hated, because they does not fulfill those Mandingo cuckhold fantasies like Ngannou and Romero do for guys like Rogan.
One of the best posts of the year.

Rogan is the greatest most foward thinking minds of this generation and the greatest intellect i have ever heard, threr is nothing wrong in regards to how he discusses big dark men you bunch of racist clowns
Agreed

My fav moments are when he talks about human vs animal
He once said that his dog (Golden Retriever) could kill him
A fit, strong male should be able to handle a dog or a wolf one on one, even unarmed
Have you ever seen a wolf irl dude??? Have you ever looked at the teeth of a pit bull? I have an American Staffordshire Terrier...you might be able to subdue her, but she would take chunks out of you before you finished, for sure.

Well, ya changed my fuckin mind
I've only seen small (compared to that fuck in the first pic) wolf when hunting or doing stuff around the forrests
Never thought they're THAT big (that's what she said)
I didn't pick the best photos bro but even if there was a normal sized non lock jaw house dog like a lab/retriever, if they jumped towards you and you put your arm up there is a chance it could bite your artery. There are ways to deal with it though. Some videos on how to handle a dog on youtube. Some funny as fuck.

Joe has gotten progressively weirder since someone had a talk with him, its unfortunate there is already someone named Joe Schilling because Rogan could easily be known as Joe Shilling

theres no doubt that any fight with a big ill tempered dog is going to be ugly...but that doesnt mean it cant be done....kicks/punches to the head .....is not at all the way to go about it lol if thats your strategy then I understand why it seems an impossibility to you

Not getting mauled/bitten against a motivated dog is next to impossible. Maybe if you could try to gouge out its eyes as it tears into you, maybe...

Would be real ugly in most outcomes.

First response killed it: he is a cuck. He not only is obsessed with muscular men but he likes them dark, on the Ngannou to Romero color coded scale. Rogan is a manlet, and as such, he suffers serious insecurities like most vertically inclined men do. He also dresses like a teenager but is a 60 and is on steroids tho he does not compete in any sport, as he values physical appearance and muscles, finds them attractive in a gay way, and is very likely partly or totally gay. For some reason, MMA tends to be a haven for cucks and closeted queers, offering them a place to watch jacked naked men roll around on the ground and not have their wives get suspicious or needing to clear their browsing history. This is also why manliest and Ben Askren is so hated, because they does not fulfill those Mandingo cuckhold fantasies like Ngannou and Romero do for guys like Rogan.
Hope Joe reads this. Kids playing at home that is how you burn someone.

Not getting mauled/bitten against a motivated dog is next to impossible. Maybe if you could try to gouge out its eyes as it tears into you, maybe...

Yep. Lots of attacks people bleed out from bites to the wrists. Probably trying to protect their necks. And these are domesticated dogs that have lived with a family for years and one day just turn. Heck some lady got killed by a pack of fucking sausage dogs!

I have a pit bull and her puppy, I’ve had that puppy since the day she was born. I saw her mother teach her how to attack vital spots. Even when they play, they are constantly attacking the throat and joints.

The mom is about 60-65 pounds, and she would fuck the average man up. I’d say the chances are slim that a grown man could fight her off without sustaining serious injury.

I have a pit bull and her puppy, I’ve had that puppy since the day she was born. I saw her mother teach her how to attack vital spots. Even when they play, they are constantly attacking the throat and joints.

The mom is about 60-65 pounds, and she would fuck the average man up. I’d say the chances are slim that a grown man could fight her off without sustaining serious injury.
Yeah and thats one that is just chilling. What about the ones who are trained to take down humans?!

Imagine how painful and the amount of damage these dogs do when they maul. And they are taught to NOT go for the vital parts.

Have you ever seen a wolf irl dude??? Have you ever looked at the teeth of a pit bull? I have an American Staffordshire Terrier...you might be able to subdue her, but she would take chunks out of you before you finished, for sure.
I've seen wolfes a few times while hunting
A poster above posted a few pics of how big those things get
I've changed my mind and I agree, unless you're a complete lunatic, a wolf would cripple ya

I've seen wolfes a few times while hunting
A poster above posted a few pics of how big those things get
I've changed my mind and I agree, unless you're a complete lunatic, a wolf would cripple ya
Not to say someone like the mountain couldn't snap its neck (would still sustain injuries) but the average guy would get mauled to death.

No one can convince me yoel didn't win the fight, in my eyes he's the champ. Either way, close fight, whittaker won the first so I consider both yoel and Whittaker equal.

Not only did Romero lose the rematch, he wasn't even eligible to become the champ. Your PED using hero missed weight, in case you forgot about that. They aren't 1-1. Whittaker is 2-0 against a cheating LHW.

It's insane that Romero didn't get a single 10-8 round.

Not at all, Whittaker mounted a ton of offense of his own every time. Romero never put on a round of dominance. He did some serious damage, but Whittaker was fucking him up right back.

The only thing I don't agree with is the race part of this. I remember Rogan's weird obsession with big, muscular dudes starting way back in the day with Lesnar. It was even responsible for one of the cringiest comedy bits I've seen in my entire life.

I'm not going to ever torture myself by watching it again but I think this was it.

I honestly can't stand the word cuck and how it's become so commonplace as an insult, but using it for Rogan might be the exception for me.

Not to say someone like the mountain couldn't snap its neck (would still sustain injuries) but the average guy would get mauled to death.
Yeah mate, after thinking about it for more, I fully agree
Tbh, the last time I've seen a wolf was 17 years ago during a hunt
My memory is pretty foggy after nearly two decades
But I humbly accept my defeat

His stand up comedy set is about what it'd be like to get overpowered and raped by Brock
It's his number 1 fantasy

Back