Re-watched the fight. TJ "working on a single leg" GTFO

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
just re-watched the fight.

He barely had a grip on Henry's leg. Cejudo was in complete control. TJ is even seen raising his hand to defend the wrong side of his head.

Then, AFTER the fight HC is walking away and TJ is reaching out to grab his foot - that's how out of it he was.

Last edited:
Edit: Thread was edited

Last edited:
You watched the wrong fight, DJ went 5 rounds with Cejudo.
TJ was the guy going for the single leg at the end.

oh you rewatched the 30 seconds

good on you, you muppet

why didnt you just view one of the million gifs

Wrong forum, DJ fights for ONE.

Daaaamn TS you messed up and deserved everything you got, including the Yellow Card

you guys are mean! reported all of you for violating cyberbullying laws

You're tearing me apart. :(

LOL on the thread title fail.

Otherwise...

I've watched numerous different angled replays. And at the moment of the stoppage I don't think TJ was touching Hank at all.

Unless having your hand on the mat and then any kind of incidental contact between a possible moving hand of one fighter. And the moving foot of the other counts.

5-10 seconds earlier he was totally panic wrestling and was in on a lame attempt at a single.

But at the time of stoppage he wasn't in on anything and was on his way to a really really bad night.

Last edited:
you guys are mean! reported all of you for violating cyberbullying laws

You're tearing me apart. :(
Read that title once before creating a thread. Then read the title again before creating the topic. Then I think you should read the title again. If you're good with it after three reads. Create away baby. Live and learn brah.

then hit him with those dubs......we will wait.
200w.gif

And when he stood up after the stoppage, his legs were very shaky. Referee could let the fight go 5-10s more. But outcome would be the same. No way TJ would recover.

Read that title once before creating a thread. Then read the title again before creating the topic. Then I think you should read the title again. If you're good with it after three reads. Create away baby. Live and learn brah.
You can read it 100 times, but if your brain doesn't see it the first couple of times it will take someone pointing it out.

Back