RDA vs Conor for Vacant Belt

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
These are the only two former LW champs so doesn't it make sense for them to fight for the title?

RDA likely wins it and by then Islam will have earned a TS and they can have their scheduled bout after all

These are the only two former LW champs so doesn't it make sense for them to fight for the title?

RDA likely wins it and by then Islam will have earned a TS and they can have their scheduled bout after all
You have a mental disease and need help. I think you should be suspended for a month as a mental wellness precaution.

Neither are top 10 lightweights at the moment so how bout fucking NO

Reactions: lsa
Not even an option to discuss. Islam's ranking is too far away from the champ to even allow it.

Ask Felder about that. Denied last minute title replacement due to rank.

Not even an option to discuss. Islam's ranking is too far away from the champ to even allow it.

Ask Felder about that. Denied last minute title replacement due to rank.

You didn't read what I said. By the time RDA becomes champ Islam will have made his way to title contender

Jesus you make the dumbest thread.
RDA is never touching gold again.
Islam is overrated.

You didn't read what I said. By the time RDA becomes champ Islam will have made his way to title contender

He's 2 away from being ranked high enough. Bookmark this for next October

They should make it a 8 men tournament at this point. Nobody really deserves a tite fight at this point. If someone wins a 8 men tournament with all the big names, it would be hard to deny that he's the best at the moment tho

RDA literally just said the same!
RDA must have forgotten that Tony beat him before he moved up to WW. Beating a short notice #7 fighter doesn't get you the title shot unless you have a big name.

Back