RDA vs Conor for Vacant Belt

<TrumpWrong1>

RDA was first to pull out from their Oct 24th fight and then Islam had to pull out of their Nov 14th fight. It was beyond their control but hopefully they get rescheduled again.

RDA likely gets ranked #7 because that was Felder's old rank.
Deeply retarded. RDA got Covid, a virus you get from training partners. He was forbidden from fighting. Your Dagestani Pull Out Merchant ("DPOM"), like the rest of his brethren, tries to obtain an unfair advantage by cutting too much weight. He got what sounds like staph due to said weight cut.

If you think those are the same, you are autistic. RDA will not be fighting Makhachev. RDA is a beloved veteran who wants one more run at the wide-open division. Islam will have to fight Gillespie, Dober, or Lee. Islam's wins are weak, he fights infrequently, and his main bargaining chip was being Khabib's best friend. Khabib is gone.

Deeply retarded. RDA got Covid, a virus you get from training partners. He was forbidden from fighting. Your Dagestani Pull Out Merchant ("DPOM"), like the rest of his brethren, tries to obtain an unfair advantage by cutting too much weight. He got what sounds like staph due to said weight cut.

If you think those are the same, you are autistic. RDA will not be fighting Makhachev. RDA is a beloved veteran who wants one more run at the wide-open division. Islam will have to fight Gillespie, Dober, or Lee. Islam's wins are weak, he fights infrequently, and his main bargaining chip was being Khabib's best friend. Khabib is gone.

It means someone in RDA's camp didnt take their precautions, he put many of his team mates at risk and because of him a fight had to be scrapped. See ? I can apply your logic too. Islam pulling out is not more unacceptable than RDA pulling out.

I wonder if Conor is invested enough in MMA to break RDA mentally again, like he did the first time. If not, he better finish RDA quickly.

It means someone in RDA's camp didnt take their precautions, he put many of his team mates at risk and because of him a fight had to be scrapped. See ? I can apply your logic too. Islam pulling out is not more unacceptable than RDA pulling out.
You did not apply my logic at all, that argument was horrendous. Someone ELSE in RDA's camp did that. This is something Islam did. He did that. So I guess you actually cannot apply my logic.

Why did RDA move with his whole family to Brasil to train special for Makhachev.
Why did he spent so much money om his camp? :)

Because he knows that he would be fighting a world champion. <Moves>

These are the only two former LW champs so doesn't it make sense for them to fight for the title?

RDA likely wins it and by then Islam will have earned a TS and they can have their scheduled bout after all

WpUnUbJ.jpg

Why did RDA move with his whole family to Brasil to train special for Makhachev.
Why did he spent so much money om his camp? :)

Because he knows that he would be fighting a world champion. <Moves>
That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. He took his camp seriously so the guy he did not actually fight, the guy who never fights, is a world champion?

If Khabib does not return and the UFC thinks the ship has sailed, they will cut Makhachev after his next loss. They do not want him on the roster, nobody likes him calling out higher-ranked fighters , not fighting other 11-15 guys, and pulling out. Guy is overrated, and even then, only by Shertards.

That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. He took his camp seriously so the guy he did not actually fight, the guy who never fights, is a world champion?

If Khabib does not return and the UFC thinks the ship has sailed, they will cut Makhachev after his next loss. They do not want him on the roster, nobody likes him calling out higher-ranked fighters , not fighting other 11-15 guys, and pulling out. Guy is overrated, and even then, only by Shertards.

Makhachev is a sambo world champion.
Khabib can use his retire power to make a deal for Makhachev.
Khabib 'if you want me to fight one more time you have to give Islam top 7 guy.'

You are lucky that Khabib is humble otherwise he would have used his power to force someone to fight Islam. Just one phone call to the United Arab Emirates and the party is over for uncle Dana.
There is no running anymore.

Makhachev is a sambo world champion.
Khabib can use his retire power to make a deal for Makhachev.
Khabib 'if you want me to fight one more time you have to give Islam top 7 guy.'

You are lucky that Khabib is humble otherwise he would have used his power to force someone to fight Islam. Just one phone call to the United Arab Emirates and the party is over for uncle Dana.
There is no running anymore.
Khabib just spoke out in favor of jihad. I would not be so sure that he has so much clout now. I for one will only pirate his fights, never pay again.

Khabib just spoke out in favor of jihad. I would not be so sure that he has so much clout now. I for one will only pirate his fights, never pay again.

Khabib is a law abiding citizen and has no criminal record.
Conrat has been convicted 18 times.

Another difference between Conrat and Khabib is that Conrat has to fight in the morning on fight island. Khabib can just sleep in the morning and fight at night ir whenever he wants. :)

I would actually love to see Conor v rda. Glad rda is back in the mix at 55. Not for the title though. Rda needs to beat one more top 5 guy at least

I don’t know how soon RDA wants to fight again but I think seeing him against the loser of Conor/Poirier makes sense or potentially a fight vs Hooker.

If Stipe retires .....JDS vs Arlovski for the vacant belt ....

Dustin v Conor. Title

Ferg v Islam for #1 contender.

Same card would be great.

Khabib is a law abiding citizen and has no criminal record.
Conrat has been convicted 18 times.

Another difference between Conrat and Khabib is that Conrat has to fight in the morning on fight island. Khabib can just sleep in the morning and fight at night ir whenever he wants. :)
Sharia law abiding perhaps.

Back