RDA vs Conor for Vacant Belt

He's 2 away from being ranked high enough. Bookmark this for next October

Conor vs Poirier is coming up soon so RDA vs Conor for vacant belt around August/21. By Sept/21 Islam has 2 wins and they book RDA vs Islam for the title in early 2022

@Ackmed Are you kidding? Islam might have his hands completely full and more w/this version of RDA.

At this point I dunno if grappling might even work on him since RDA is you know, way stronger than his size might suggest now.

@Ackmed Are you kidding? Islam might have his hands completely full and more w/this version of RDA.

At this point I dunno if grappling might even work on him since RDA is you know, way stronger than his size might suggest now.

Islam takes down Khabib in sparring and Khabib didn't have trouble taking down RDA

200.gif

So if this fight falls through then we can have Pettis VS Penn for the lightweight belt since they are former champs.

I like Islam but its comical that Islam have a 6 winstreak and still have not fought a ranked fighter even though Tsarukyen is the real deal.

RDA have not fought at lightweight since 2016 and he gets a fighter that is ranked 7. He will probably fight Hooker after this fight. Everyone is leaving Islam in the dust. Wonder who Islam gets to fight now....

RDA is back baby. What a legend.

Last edited:
RDA had to panic wrestle vs Short Notice Felder. Let’s see him against Gaethge first.

LOL, I guess you've never seen some of RDAs prior fights. He always fights like that. Didn't you watch when he beat Pettis for the title? Same gameplan.

Conor vs Poirier is coming up soon so RDA vs Conor for vacant belt around August/21. By Sept/21 Islam has 2 wins and they book RDA vs Islam for the title in early 2022
More interested in Conor getting knocked off the ladder. Poirier revenge TKO in 4th.

At this rate send Islam to Bellator

Beating and old cowboy doesn't get you a title shot.

LOL, I guess you've never seen some of RDAs prior fights. He always fights like that. Didn't you watch when he beat Pettis for the title? Same gameplan.
yeah i realized that.

Reactions: JKS
Knipsel.PNG

Man I was so excited for this fight
For sure in my top5 all time most anticipated list for the past 20 years in any combat sports

But this time I would still like to see it but the real excitement isnt there anymore

Islam takes down Khabib in sparring and Khabib didn't have trouble taking down RDA
Yea but even though he may be better than him in practice, does it translate directly to the competition ring?

He would also need to figure out how his strengths can match up against the opponent's strength and make sure his own strengths come out on top, which is....

Probably to pin an opponent to the fence via cornering them and taking them down, although depending on the opponent, it may be luck dependant....

Also how fast can he shoot for takedowns? The one shot against Poirier at one moment came out extremely fast.

Honestly, what the fuck are you talking about? How have they not carded you yet for retardation and forum flooding?

Islam DOES NOT FIGHT. He and Ali think he is entitled to top-notch opponents, except nobody cares about him or his fighting style, and he pulls out or cannot fight at times inconvenient for him.

RDA JUST FUCKING RETURNED TO LIGHTWEIGHT! And beat a retired person! RDA will likely be ranked...8th Tuesday?

Your logic is the following: RDA was going to fight Islam before the goatherder pussied out by cutting too much weight like a coward. RDA will now fight for the belt, but still owes the next fight to Islam.

The problem is literally none of your logic makes sense.

Honestly, what the fuck are you talking about? How have they not carded you yet for retardation and forum flooding?

Islam DOES NOT FIGHT. He and Ali think he is entitled to top-notch opponents, except nobody cares about him or his fighting style, and he pulls out or cannot fight at times inconvenient for him.

RDA JUST FUCKING RETURNED TO LIGHTWEIGHT! And beat a retired person! RDA will likely be ranked...8th Tuesday?

Your logic is the following: RDA was going to fight Islam before the goatherder pussied out by cutting too much weight like a coward. RDA will now fight for the belt, but still owes the next fight to Islam.

The problem is literally none of your logic makes sense.

<TrumpWrong1>

RDA was first to pull out from their Oct 24th fight and then Islam had to pull out of their Nov 14th fight. It was beyond their control but hopefully they get rescheduled again.

RDA likely gets ranked #7 because that was Felder's old rank.

Back