RDA training with Lyoto...... Lyotos kicks/karate and left straight > Conors

Poirier, Holloway, Mendes, and Aldo are Cage Warriors level to you? Yikes.
You misunderstood Jin, Conor as well proven the quality of men I was more inferring the ability to hold two belts in two weight levels in the UFC. Conor does that he shut the f*k up out of me.

Good decision from RDA. especially because Machida and Conor have the same reach and a great straight left. If RDA can avoid the straight left on his way to making this a wrestling / BJJ match then he wins this quite easily.

Why? He's got reach on RDA. And Conor utilizes a long style of fighting. Diaz is a horrible match for him because Diaz also fights long but is better at it and has the reach advantage. Conor would literally never have the chance to counter with anything but a quick jab. It would be a joke of a fight. RDA is strong and fast, but I can see him getting quipped when throwing those hooks.

Lmao stop it your killing me

Man I'm actually gonna be worried for some posters health here if Conor beats RDA.

Does anyone know the salt levels that the body can take?

If you were going to explain something to someone, wouldnt your explaining be more warranted and fruitful if the person was less rather than more knowledgeable?

I didnt get into MMA until Conor joined but I have been doing traditional martial arts most of my life.
My man, my man....fighting and Sherdogging are two different skills entirely :p:D

You misunderstood Jin, Conor as well proven the quality of men I was more inferring the ability to hold two belts in two weight levels in the UFC. Conor does that he shut the f*k up out of me.

For some reason I doubt that.

What???? Lyoto won't be able to emul.......wait, 2014 join date. Sorry sir, was about to explain some shit to you, but it seems your join date coincides with Conor joining the UFC and your knowledge is very limited. I would be wasting my time.

Why do Sherdoggers think that the date you joined Sherdog is the date you became an MMA fan? It makes no sense, someone could have watched MMA right from the early Pancrase days but only just sign up to Sherdog today.

And theres a difference in the style of TKD and Karate, a hardcore MMA fan such as yourself should know that.

Machida's straight left is nowhere near as good as McGregor's is. How many times has Lyoto knocked out top competition with his straight left while leading? Its effectiveness was pretty much exclusive to countering, requiring the other fighter to run onto it. McGregor's left is potent as hell on the lead and countering. Not only is it a lot more versatile, it's also more precise, his setups are better, it's better timed and more powerful respective to their size.

TS, RDA training with Lyoto won't do jack for him, and I like Lyoto. You'll get to see this come March 5th when Conor lands his left immediately and at will if needed.

After the rockhold fight I'm assuming you mean loyoto,s ghost

Nope. Conor fans may very well let you know he's a bad match up for Reem if he ever moves up to heavyweight..

You mean the amateur boxer who tried to box and got knocked out by bigfoot and rothwell?

Not as much precision or power yes. but slow and stiff? NO.

What? Machida has KO'd and rocked LHWs... He has unquestionably more power than Conor lol...

And I would argue better precision as well.

2aeyrsl_jpg.gif

Machida+Bader2.gif

tumblr_mp193bCmgV1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

What???? Lyoto won't be able to emul.......wait, 2014 join date. Sorry sir, was about to explain some shit to you, but it seems your join date coincides with Conor joining the UFC and your knowledge is very limited. I would be wasting my time.

Spoken like a true mma analyst working out of his mom's basement.
When does your contract with espn come in effect?

Come March 5th Conor's UFC fun & games run comes to an end, this is not Cage Warriors....
"I'm a fight fan before I'm any one man's fan" But hates Conor and is clearly rooting for RDA?

Maybe Lyoto does have more power. So what? It's not like Lyoto is hitting RDA full force in a sparring session. Conor has enough power to put RDA to sleep too.

Besides, I'm sure they trained before. And it didn't exactly help RDA in prior fights to avoid taking shots. So anything can happen, if it stays on the feet.

Conor uses TKD striking. Lyoto will be unable to emulate it.

It's better than nothing. The idea is for RDA to expect the unexpected. Lyoto is Shotokan, but it's not standard MMA - which I suppose is the goal.

Why do Sherdoggers think that the date you joined Sherdog is the date you became an MMA fan? It makes no sense, someone could have watched MMA right from the early Pancrase days but only just sign up to Sherdog today.

And theres a difference in the style of TKD and Karate, a hardcore MMA fan such as yourself should know that.

I got into MMA in summer of 2009 and didn't know Sherdog forums existed until 2012.

Back