RDA training with Lyoto...... Lyotos kicks/karate and left straight > Conors

Damn...is that RDA? looks two weightclasses bigger.

12717555_1038896619486804_3676074064359917299_n.jpg

This dude just looks fucking terrifying with every photo or training vid/comment that comes out. I have a feeling hes gonna put a mutilation on Conor that will never make fans look at Conor the same way again.
i thought RDA was going to win now I am sure of it.

Rofl because lyotos head movement or boxing is anywere near conors............

"I'm a fight fan before I'm any one man's fan" But hates Conor and is clearly rooting for RDA?

This again, where in my sig do you see I'm no man's fan? Fight fan before man fan I may root for one but I root for a good fight first something that never came out of Aldo/McGregor as a fight fan very disappointing as a win for Conor, no dispute.

Fan of both Conor n RDA,

But the more I see of RDA the more I'm thinking he'll take this match.

I don't want the Conor train to end so soon though.

i think dragon machida, esp if he looks at conor and mimics him a bit, could be a great person to help prepare for conors style - you def need to watch for the straight left and the movement, both of which are things that machida does well - obv there will be subtle differences to understand, conor is diff - i havent looked at them enough to say what those differences are, but im sure they know

Rda is a beast but he's going to get hit a lot. Can he take it is the question.

Why do Sherdoggers think that the date you joined Sherdog is the date you became an MMA fan? It makes no sense, someone could have watched MMA right from the early Pancrase days but only just sign up to Sherdog today.

And theres a difference in the style of TKD and Karate, a hardcore MMA fan such as yourself should know that.

Because Sherbros don't go strictly by join date. We look at the dumb shit posted first, join date second. There ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS seem to be a similarity between the two......especially when it comes to join dates.

Lyoto don't move like he moves

12717555_1038896619486804_3676074064359917299_n.jpg

This dude just looks fucking terrifying with every photo or training vid/comment that comes out. I have a feeling hes gonna put a mutilation on Conor that will never make fans look at Conor the same way again.

Is his back that intimidating?

Because Lyoto has been so successful lately. Yeah....train that.

All RDA has to do is ground. All the time. Then strike when he's worn. He won't though. He will strike with Conor and get KO'd. He already said he believes he can.

He can't. If I was RDA's coach I'd say TD all the time like GSP.Spam that shit and wear him out....then if he's still around ,strike.

No set ups ? Just spam double legs? Good thing you're not RDA coach.

If you were going to explain something to someone, wouldnt your explaining be more warranted and fruitful if the person was less rather than more knowledgeable?

I didnt get into MMA until Conor joined but I have been doing traditional martial arts most of my life.

I feel bad for guys who only joined cause of Conor. You missed out on good times.

It's that deteriorated chin of Overeem. He can't take dat counterleft.

How come Conor fans not know that Conor's real weapon is the left straight. That's the punch that has made most his opponents break and has most power. It's his signature punch yet none of his fans talk about it it blows my mind

Conor fans were nowhere to be seen on Sherdog until the UFC started hyping the shit outta him. That's why you see so many recent join date Conor "fans" here, only riding him while he's on a lil role. Many will jump ship ASAP after he loses and see many Conor avs disappear. Conor fans are casual, nothing more. Also lol @ anyone with a Conor av, sig or name relation argues back.

Can't wait til we see the inetivable KO'd Conor shoop in the near future.

Back