RDA training with Lyoto...... Lyotos kicks/karate and left straight > Conors

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
12717555_1038896619486804_3676074064359917299_n.jpg

This dude just looks fucking terrifying with every photo or training vid/comment that comes out. I have a feeling hes gonna put a mutilation on Conor that will never make fans look at Conor the same way again.

Nope. Conor fans may very well let you know he's a bad match up for Reem if he ever moves up to heavyweight..

Seems like a great training partner for this fight. Brazilians of the world unite

Nope. Conor fans may very well let you know he's a bad match up for Reem if he ever moves up to heavyweight..
It's that deteriorated chin of Overeem. He can't take dat counterleft.

I like Conor but this is a horrible match up for him.

Conor uses TKD striking. Lyoto will be unable to emulate it.

i don't like the look of that left knee wrap.

I like Conor but this is a horrible match up for him.
Why? He's got reach on RDA. And Conor utilizes a long style of fighting. Diaz is a horrible match for him because Diaz also fights long but is better at it and has the reach advantage. Conor would literally never have the chance to counter with anything but a quick jab. It would be a joke of a fight. RDA is strong and fast, but I can see him getting quipped when throwing those hooks.

Never would have even thought of Machida as a training partner... great move by RDA.

I'm rooting for Conor, because it will be hilarious and awesome to see someone winning two belts at the same time, but I honestly see RDA being a horrible matchup for him.

RDA training smart. Machida does Conor like things better than Conor. Except trash talk.

Not as much precision or power yes. but slow and stiff? NO.
Lyoto not as much precision OR power as Conor? I dont know about that especially with Lyotos track record and what hes done to LHWs like Shad, Bader, Thiago etc. Dont know how he wouldve had those finishes and knockdowns if he wasnt as precise or powerful as Conor. His kicks are easily more powerful tho i think everyone can agree with that

Conor uses TKD striking. Lyoto will be unable to emulate it.

What???? Lyoto won't be able to emul.......wait, 2014 join date. Sorry sir, was about to explain some shit to you, but it seems your join date coincides with Conor joining the UFC and your knowledge is very limited. I would be wasting my time.

Back