Take Reyes
Double dare you
I'll even give you odds
1 month if I win
3 months if you win
Fuck it..

tenor.gif

3 months if Reyes wins (AV bet)..

RDA took almost no damage in this fight. He was winning the stand up exchanges and successfully defending on the ground. Chiesa won purely on control which he achieved largely because of his huge size advantage. RDA gets dominated by large wrestlers. His TDD isn't good enough to deal with guys this size. Doesn't mean he should retire. This is his livelihood and even though he's in decline he's still good at what he does.
He's made his livelihood a few times over. Brazilian fighters get great sponsorship money.

This isn't a job that you're entitled to. It's a job that you have to earn everyday. He's losing. And he's going to keep losing. He doesn't have a right to fight, unless he can win.

Oh gawd.. He didn't lose to Chiesa, did he?

LMAO, I knew that would trigger the F out of black twitter
his defeat tonight triggered the fuck outta you, that's clear.
you brought up race, I'm sure you're not racist.
"black twitter' = a post on sherdog
goddamn you're dumb.

Fuck it..

tenor.gif

3 months if Reyes wins (AV bet)..
If you take his bet, you're pretending he didn't already willfully enter into one with all of us, when he promised to leave if RDA lost.

If you take his bet, you're pretending he didn't already willfully enter into one with all of us, when he promised to leave if RDA lost.
Who is all of us?

Were you fools gonna leave if I won?

No

I honoured any actual bet I've had with any poster

Blanket statement with no one in the firing line are just to trigger

Stop getting worked up

Sonnen fucking sucks man. Dude can't even casually hug. He's just all over ball sacks.

Back