News RDA Is Done.

<Deported1><Deported1>
and umm give @Soul On Ice the boot.
You're a white belt. Just watch, laugh, and try not to be noticed.

giphy.gif

RDA faced so many wrestlers and still didn't improve the way he defends.

If he can't safely get his body to 155, I don't think he'll last long. Although we still don't know how he'd do against some of these WW strikers like Luque, Wonderboy, Neal, etc.

The RDA who won the belt was one of the most fearsome fighters I’ve ever seen.
Retire In Peace

RDA needs to go back down to 155. He has no business at 170. Put him in there with Pettis again or a fight against somebody like Paul Felder or Edson Barboza. See if he can get back to the top at 155.

Fight Nate Diaz at 170 or move down to 155, Poirier?

Him and cowboy Need to retire
I agree man especially if you just lost to Chiesa the worlds MOST boringest fighter who is actually more boring than Patrick Cummings Wow I feel terrible for RDA Cowboy maybe

Why is this "News", is there an "opinion" tag you can put with a thread or did he actually say he was gonna retire.

How can anyone like being dominated 4 out of 5 fights? He doesn't even look competitive anymore.

RDA took almost no damage in this fight. He was winning the stand up exchanges and successfully defending on the ground. Chiesa won purely on control which he achieved largely because of his huge size advantage. RDA gets dominated by large wrestlers. His TDD isn't good enough to deal with guys this size. Doesn't mean he should retire. This is his livelihood and even though he's in decline he's still good at what he does.

He had a fantastic run, but it's time to retire. To make matters worse, he is now in the wrong weight class.

For Dos Anjos (29-13), a former UFC lightweight champion who came in at No. 9 in the ESPN welterweight rankings, it was the fourth loss in his past five fights. But the previous three defeats had come against the stoutest competition at 170 pounds: Kamaru Usman, who now wears the championship belt; Colby Covington, who challenged for the belt last month; and Leon Edwards, who has won eight in a row and soon could be going for the title.

Also this happened. LOL:

<{outtahere}>

It was still awesome AF to watch him BEAT DOWN Fighter Kevin Lee like a little bitch

WeightyDenseEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif

SparseDenseAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

CloudyGlisteningGadwall-size_restricted.gif

Back