News RDA Is Done.

Until this fight every one of his WW losses was against top 5 guys. Usman, Covington, Edwards. Look at the WW rankings. The top is dominated by wrestlers but there are tons of winnable fights for him. Look at those below #5 and tell me he wouldn't be the favorite in the majority of these fights:

#6 Demian Maia
#7 Stephen Thompson
#8 Nate Diaz
#9 Robbie Lawler
#10 Geoff Neal
#11 Anthony Pettis
#12 Gilbert Burns
#13 Vincent Luque
#14 Conor Mcgregor
#15 Neil Magny
RDA can't beat Demian, Stephen, Nate or Robbie. Flat out. He can't. Please don't tell me you think he can beat these guys?

I know right, like where is this dude coming from bringing up Kevin Lee?

And the black Twitter thing? Out farther into left field than I usually see from Sherdog.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Does he really think he's triggering anyone?? Lol.
I've never posted about Kevin Lee, his racist brain created a connection. No one ever said they were smart.

On the 19th of feb my dubs will be gone

If I extend it you can void our bet
I'll void it now.. to avoid the guaranteed hassle that it will cause..

When you string together a few months without cards, sure we can revisit a bet on some future Jones fight..
<[analyzed}>

He had a fantastic run, but it's time to retire. To make matters worse, he is now in the wrong weight class.

For Dos Anjos (29-13), a former UFC lightweight champion who came in at No. 9 in the ESPN welterweight rankings, it was the fourth loss in his past five fights. But the previous three defeats had come against the stoutest competition at 170 pounds: Kamaru Usman, who now wears the championship belt; Colby Covington, who challenged for the belt last month; and Leon Edwards, who has won eight in a row and soon could be going for the title.

Also this happened. LOL:

<{outtahere}>
Look very closely and RDA and Connie have exactly the same problem just with different outcomes and in a different lapse in time ,at least at the moment.

They are to big to stay in the lower divisions but not big enough to prevail at the “bigger” ones.

I honestly think a 165 division should be made but at the same time i know that the only thing that would happen is that huge 170ers would make the cut down to take advantage.

Last edited:
I'm still pissed at @Soul On Ice not getting the welcher belt.

I know he likes to touch butt mods at the park but rules should be the same for all
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
I'm not sure if they just did it to me. But, I can no longer go back to when he originally posted. It's either deleted or locked.

@Soul On Ice has friends in high places, despite his double yellows.

I'll void it now.. to avoid the guaranteed hassle that it will cause..

When you string together a few months without cards, sure we can revisit a bet on some future Jones fight..
<[analyzed}>
Honoured every AV bet I've ever made
<GSPWoah>

Iss ok if you're shook

RDA can't beat Demian, Stephen, Nate or Robbie. Flat out. He can't. Please don't tell me you think he can beat these guys?

That leaves 6 of 10 that you think he can beat. You don't think he can beat Diaz or Lawler but he already has wins over them. I think Thompson is a clear favorite. Maia probably a favorite but his TDs are slow and telegraphed so RDA has a shot.

That leaves 6 of 10 that you think he can beat. He already has a win over Diaz. I think Thompson is a clear favorite. Maia probably a favorite but his TDs are slow and telegraphed so RDA has a shot. Lawler is in steeper decline than RDA and doesn't use his wrestling so I'd say it's 50/50.
I don't think he can't anyone of them except Pettis. I didn't think I needed to say the obvious. RDA doesn't want to fight #18 on any list. lol

You did bet. You bet on RDA. You lost. LOL

giphy.gif

FvRo3Iz.jpg

What do you mean, did he retire? Either way I have to defend RDA here...

That is one hell of a group of opponents to end your career on: Usman, Colby, Leon Edwards, and Chiesa. That is probably the toughest 3-4 fight stretch that you can possibly imagine for a welterweight right now.

RDA has actually done quite well at WW when you consider that he has the frame of a featherweight

Back