News RDA Injured, fight vs. Islam Makhachev in jeopardy for UFC 267

Dariush has earned a meaningful fight, if you expect him to fight Makhachev then you have to put a title eliminator on it.

Because I can guarantee he would much rather fight Justin Gaethje and move up in the rankings and be the presumptive next contender than fight someone behind him for no payoff.

RDA vs Islam was the contender fight.

I remember those comments. The only two names he didn’t want to call out after his last fight were Dariush and Justin, only because they all share the same manager (Ali).
he called out Chandler (to his face), RDA, Tony, etc.

He’s definitely not scared of Dariush.

He said he would be happy to fight Dariush or Gaethje (when asked by interviewers)

Out of respect for Ali, Islam avoided proactively calling out his clients (Gaethje and Dariush)

He said he would be happy to fight Dariush or Gaethje (when asked by interviewers)

Out of respect for Ali, Islam avoided proactively calling out his clients (Gaethje and Dariush)

Islam vs Dariush works.

They may have the same manager, but I see zero reasons they wouldn't fight each other outside of that. Nothing in common, no obvious relationship to note.

Islam just wants to pick up scraps left over by his dad habeeb n continue ducking

What? Any company that repeatedly calls out isnt a worthwhile employee.

Do we think hes got any more runs in him?

This is a ridiculous analogy. No need to quote me back.

Islam vs Dariush works.

They may have the same manager, but I see zero reasons they wouldn't fight each other outside of that. Nothing in common, no obvious relationship to note.

Ali is trying to do Dariush a favor by trying to avoid that matchup

Would it be possible for a quick turn around for Hooker or will he be quarantined for 6 months in a New Zealand hotel?

Where would he do his fight camp? He won't even be home for several weeks.

Time for Islam to fight another bum and pad that record!
#AliBlessUsAll

This fight had zero chance of happening. Both are pull out merchants

That really sucks, I was looking forward to that matchup

How many cards get ruined these days and turn out to look nothing like they were originally supposed to be

Back