News RDA Injured, fight vs. Islam Makhachev in jeopardy for UFC 267

knew it, since this card is gonna be euro time and i could've got my friends to watch together. the whole fucking card gonna fall apart

Show the video.

After Islam's fight with Moises, he said 'dariush is a serious step up for me'. Doesnt mean he was scared at all but recognised he would need time to prepare for a guy like Dariush. He was pretty honest.

After Islam's fight with Moises, he said 'dariush is a serious step up for me'. Doesnt mean he was scared at all but recognised he would need time to prepare for a guy like Dariush. He was pretty honest.

I remember those comments. The only two names he didn’t want to call out after his last fight were Dariush and Justin, only because they all share the same manager (Ali).
he called out Chandler (to his face), RDA, Tony, etc.

He’s definitely not scared of Dariush.

I remember those comments. The only two names he didn’t want to call out after his last fight were Dariush and Justin, only because they all share the same manager (Ali).
he called out Chandler (to his face), RDA, Tony, etc.

He’s definitely not scared of Dariush.

I dont think it has anything to do with Ali, he will have to fight those guys some day if he wants a title shot. But I believe they are indeed a huge step up in competition for him.

Did he already leave for NZ? I know its easier said then done and Hooker got a family cant he stay in the states and train for Islam. or maybe get a new date with Islam.

Here’s the thing New Zealand had limited the number of entries into the country. There is a backlog of months. You can only get back in via raffle. That is why the Izzy/Rob fight was pushed to next year.

If Hooker doesn’t get back on his current ticket into New Zealand then it will be months before he can return home.

There already hundreds of Kiwis stranded outside of their home country with no idea of when they are able to return.

So no Hooker won’t be able to fight anyone until couple months into next year or risk be stranded outside of New Zealand for months

RDA hasn’t wanted any of Islam in a while it appears….Disappointed, but it is what it is…….edit didn’t realize Islam pulled out of their 2nd attempted bout ….So I guess it’s a shit happens situation

Last edited:
EvpS0NXXAAg4CZX.jpg
God damn only a 20 pound weight class difference but Yan looks like Islam’s baby brother

knew it, since this card is gonna be euro time and i could've got my friends to watch together. the whole fucking card gonna fall apart

Yawn vs Teixeira still headlining this house of cards.

Dana gonna make a fighter salad with leftovers out of this PPV -- it's what he does.

Last edited:
RDA fears no one. Sucks that he's injured but he'll be back. Islam and RDA will have their time duke it out.

Back