RDA has high level Offensive Striking

Say that to guys like Couture, Griffin, Bonnar, Gracie, Shamrock, etc. All legends of the sport of mma. Maybe a lot of fans don't take the UFC HOF seriously, but I'm sure those who are in the HOF take extreme pride in their respective accomplishments.

Maybe, do u really think Conor gives a f*ck about the UFC HOF? Cause that's who we are talking about here and I don't think he gives a damn about the ufc HOF at all, not even a tiny bit.

Believe it or not Conor has the reach advantage 74 inches - 71.

It's kinda the dirty secret of his effectiveness that he has crazy reach for the FW division.

I think his reach came in most handy against Mendes and Aldo. Other than that, the guy is all precision/accuracy, volume, distance management, angles & timing.

Very good striker, his prowess with his hands are Elite for MMA, and while most of his kicks are average, his snapping front kicks and counter/lure away spinning back kicks are becoming increasingly effective. I think his front kick is his best but he needs to realize if you get fast enough that Muay Thai kicks aren't as easy to counter as he thinks and the classic Muay Thai teep would be so fucking deadly for him to utilize that his kicks will garner same or similar respect his hands do.

I want him to use his right hand more too, more check hooks, especially if he quickens his roundhouses, check hook to left roundhouse or a variant such as switch left, or jumping switch left.

He'd get a body shot TKO at best and fuck them up from there at worst because perfect angle to land a rear left straight.

I hate him outside of the cage but the dude knows how to perform.

Last edited:
I think his reach came in most handy against Mendes and Aldo. Other than that, the guy is all precision/accuracy, volume, distance management, angles & timing.

Very good striker, his prowess with his hands are Elite for MMA, and while most of his kicks are average, his snapping front kicks and counter/lure away spinning back kicks are becoming increasingly effective. I think his front kick is his best but he needs to realize if you get fast enough that Muay Thai kicks aren't as easy to counter as he thinks and the classic Muay Thai teep would be so fucking deadly for him to utilize that his kicks will garner same or similar respect his hands do.

I want him to use his right hand more too, more check hooks, especially if he quickens his roundhouses, check hook to lead right roundhouse or a variant such as switch lead right, or jumping switch lead right.

He'd get a body shot TKO at best and fuck them up from there at worst because perfect angle to land a rear left straight.

I hate him outside of the cage but the dude knows how to perform.

He hurt Mendes to the body with those spinning body kicks. Also the lead leg kick to the body. He sharpens his kicking skills he will be one scary LW, still can't stand his whole persona whatsoever.

He hurt Mendes to the body with those spinning body kicks. Also the lead leg kick to the body. He sharpens his kicking skills he will be one scary LW, still can't stand his whole persona whatsoever.

He needs to sharpen his kicking skills of course, but in desperate need is his ground game as a fucking whole. I want to be nice and say his chances are 50/50 if he switches his career to LW focus, but it's smaller than that and his chances are decreasing the more materialistic he gets.

He needs to regain his ability to never lose his lightness on the feet, angle to his right more to line up his left while staying away from orthodox opponents (reverse with southpaw, he can still line up his left with a sharp left angle while avoiding their left side completely as well) power side yet keep distance with push & sidekicks to the knee/thigh and still be weary of the TD, not to say focus on his plan only and not remain vigilant for the counter opportunities but learn from RDA's pressure game (& his own) which has worked so well for RDA at the elite levels of LW.

I think combining pressure fighting & counter striking is Conor at his best. He's at his best lost in the fight just striking all dichotimically tranquilly enraged almost countering on instinct. That's the only time I get Silva aura vibe from him and it's mostly just a white Michael Venom Page vibe with less one shot KO power, more accumulation of damage physical and mental.

RDA is an animal and I think having two camps dedicated to Conor might secure his victory entirely. People want to say RDA is so open and animalistic in his fighting that the pressure will be welcomed by Mac with open arms. Nuh uh uh, counter opportunities galore amidst a windmill from hell like ferocious barrage of fury loaded to the gills with left kicks and punches with the right side keeping him lined up for it. How many opportunities can he cash on, and can he bank on any, when RDA is just kill-kill-kill nowadays?
It's not like RDA doesn't counter either, and I haven't seen Conor land a counter off his opponents counter to his counters but I did see RDA do that to Pettis. I think we'll see Conor fighting with his back against the cage for the first time, maybe Conor will attempt some Showtime knees, kicks, or supermans off the cage. How will Conor get out though? I don't think he'll ever outmuscle RDA, and I don't think he can outmaneuver RDA grappling wise AT ALL.

Idk, Conor fans want to say RDA fans are losing hope the more the days go on, I'm just becoming more sure in my opinion that RDA will pull out the w, outpacing & outworking to a finish.

Last edited:
He needs to sharpen his kicking skills of course, but in desperate need is his ground game as a fucking whole. I want to be nice and say his chances are 50/50 if he switches his career to LW focus, but it's smaller than that and his chances are decreasing the more materialistic he gets.

He needs to regain his ability to never lose his lightness on the feet, angle to his right more to line up his left while staying away from orthodox opponents (reverse with southpaw, he can still line up his left with a sharp left angle while avoiding their left side completely as well) power side yet keep distance with push & sidekicks to the knee/thigh and still be weary of the TD, not to say focus on his plan only and not remain vigilant for the counter opportunities but learn from RDA's pressure game (& his own) which has worked so well for RDA at the elite levels of LW.

I think combining pressure fighting & counter striking is Conor at his best. He's at his best lost in the fight just striking all dichotimically tranquilly enraged almost countering on instinct. That's the only time I get Silva aura vibe from him and it's mostly just a white Michael Venom Page vibe with less one shot KO power, more accumulation of damage physical and mental.

RDA is an animal and I think having two camps dedicated to Conor might secure his victory entirely. People want to say RDA is so open and animalistic in his fighting that the pressure will be welcomed by Mac with open arms. Nuh uh uh, counter opportunities galore amidst a windmill from hell like ferocious barrage of fury loaded to the gills with left kicks and punches with the right side keeping him lined up for it. How many opportunities can he cash on, and can he bank on any, when RDA is just kill-kill-kill nowadays?
It's not like RDA doesn't counter either, and I haven't seen Conor land a counter off his opponents counter to his counters but I did see RDA do that to Pettis. I think we'll see Conor fighting with his back against the cage for the first time, maybe Conor will attempt some Showtime knees, kicks, or supermans off the cage. How will Conor get out though? I don't think he'll ever outmuscle RDA, and I don't think he can outmaneuver RDA grappling wise AT ALL.

Idk, Conor fans want to say RDA fans are losing hope the more the days go on, I'm just becoming more sure in my opinion that RDA will pull out the w, outpacing & outworking to a finish.
Well said bruva, I agree with pretty much all of what you just said bruv.
So you got The McGoat winning this? I got Conor winning by a Punch that sends RDA flat on the canvas. I of course would prefer RDA to showcase all of his mma abilities against Conor and destroy him but Conor finds his range and lands that punch on the chin, it's night night imo for Rafa.

Well said bruva, I agree with pretty much all of what you just said bruv.
So you got The McGoat winning this? I got Conor winning by a Punch that sends RDA flat on the canvas. I of course would prefer RDA to showcase all of his mma abilities against Conor and destroy him but Conor finds his range and lands that punch on the chin, it's night night imo for Rafa.

I think RDA wins this. With his newly acquired time to dedicate who knows how long to destroying Mac, I just see no way short of Conor changing camps for him to win other than landing a plethora of lefts in under a minute and his SpML along with RDA's ability to recover in a short amount of time says that's unlikely.

I think RDA is going to take advantage of his ability, to back his opponents against the cage due to pressure, to the fullest. I think he'll beat Mac up against the cage like he did Pettis, outside and inside the clinch, entries and exits covered by hard strikes. Takedowns here and there, especially during Mac's retreat efforts when he's hurt or desperate. If Mac wants to end this fight his best chances are early in the first, the second half of the first, and the first half or quarter of the second. After that, I think RDA beats him to a pulp with increasingly less resistence but shitloads during the closing seconds of each round and for a short amount of time everytime (if Mac can in the first place) Mac scrambles out. 50-49, 49-48, 50-48, and still...

Last edited:
If he was a cartoon he would be Daffy

Back