RDA has high level Offensive Striking

RDA is fast and strong just like Conor, but ima go Conor by KTFO Left handed knockout. It's just too fakn potent. It's like getting hit on the chin by a king cobra fang. Good luck to both and especially RDA.

Conor deals with pressure better than RDA's other opponents, but his ground game is suspect and RDA is a powerhouse. I see Conor being more precise and able to knock RDA out, but RDA could just as well dominate him.

Conor deals with pressure better than RDA's other opponents, but his ground game is suspect and RDA is a powerhouse. I see Conor being more precise and able to knock RDA out, but RDA could just as well dominate him.

Most people haven't even tried to pressure Conor, and the ones who have have had nearly a foot of reach disadvantage. Conor is usually the man pressing forward. We don't really know how well Conor deals with pressure.

Two titles at once isn't enough? Are you kidding me? making history should be plenty...

Not a McGregor fan what so ever but the man is well on his way to the UFC HOF eventually. If keeps on the route he is on w/o a doubt bruv.You think not?

I find it funny because no one actually takes the UFC HOF seriously. If anything Conor will be in the conversation of GOAT and the current P4P #1 if he wins in dominant fashion.

Lol I'm sure he wants that spot right next to Forrest Griffin and Stephen Bonnar :confused:

This guy knows :p

I find it funny because no one actually takes the UFC HOF seriously. If anything Conor will be in the conversation of GOAT and the current P4P #1 if he wins in dominant fashion.

This guy knows :p
the UFC HOF isn't taken seriously? Maybe not by you, do you speak for everyone?

Most people haven't even tried to pressure Conor, and the ones who have have had nearly a foot of reach disadvantage. Conor is usually the man pressing forward. We don't really know how well Conor deals with pressure.

Conor seemed unfazed by the pressure that's been put on him so far from what I can remember, but you're correct about the reach advantage, it behooves me to take that into account. Speaking of which, who has the reach advantage between Conor and RDA?

I would say that RDA's striking is more effective than it is high level.

I don't know why, maybe it's his pressure or the threat of the takedown, but it has just been incredibly effective over his last three fights.

Conor seemed unfazed by the pressure that's been put on him so far from what I can remember, but you're correct about the reach advantage, it behooves me to take that into account. Speaking of which, who has the reach advantage between Conor and RDA?
Believe it or not Conor has the reach advantage 74 inches - 71.

It's kinda the dirty secret of his effectiveness that he has crazy reach.

The way Dos Anjos snapped Pettis' head back in rd1 with the wickedly perfectly timed left was SICK. It hurt Pettis and you could see him backpedaling touching his eye like oh shit.

I do agree that RDA has high level striking; but the evidence you present does not validate your point.

Both Pettis and Cerrone are infamous for inability to respond to high pressure attacks, while Conor is very much in a grey area as far as pressure tolerance is concerned. I know he starched an Aldo blitz, but the fight was too brief for me to make any conclusions. For all we know, RDA blitzing plays perfectly into Conor's wheelhouse (or it may not).

That's why this fight is so intriguing!

I see your point, but how about the McGregor Mendes fight, yes Conor won with punches, but Chad put A Lot of pressure on Conor with td's and split his eye open with a sick elbow. Still, Conor withstood all that punishment and calmly KO'd Chad. So yea, Conor is def in a gray area when it comes to pressure tolerance.

We shall soon see ey! Gonna be sweet

He wasn't saying Conor isn't HOF worthy, but that the UFC HOF is a joke of an accolade.
Say that to guys like Couture, Griffin, Bonnar, Gracie, Shamrock, etc. All legends of the sport of mma. Maybe a lot of fans don't take the UFC HOF seriously, but I'm sure those who are in the HOF take extreme pride in their respective accomplishments.

Clearly low levels of calcium though.

Although i am sure he has high levels of other "stuff".

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back