RDA has high level Offensive Striking

315MMAFighter

MąïȚře Đë Đəğåť§ - Pure Dominican
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just look at his free fight against Pettis. A extremely talented orthodox tae kwon do black belt, traded with RDA most of RD1 and RDA did some severe damage to Pettis. I'm not saying Pettis is anything like McGregor, but the evidence is all there. RDA absolutely obliterated Cerrone who is also another high level striker.
To top it all off, he can wrestle and clinch fk his opponent's as well , my opinion is McGregor better train his arse off if he firmly believe's he can take the 155lb gold. RDA has been thoroughly impressive as of recent and I believe this is going to be a very serious test for McGregor.

One last thing, if the McGregoat KO's RDA, he is officially a UFC HOF'er in my and I'm sure many others book.

pettis also has no idea what to do when you pressure him and his hands have never been that good.

plus cerrone is a slow starter and just gave up.

still don't know who's gonna win though.

RDA isn't just talking shit when he says he doesn't care where the fight goes

Obviously he will hold a grappling advantage but he doesn't feel at a disadvantage standing either, I hope it isn't a mistake. Conor definitely is fast and accurate guys can't go in there and get in a kickboxing match for their ego. That is why he plays the mind games he does, he wants to piss guys off to the point they say fuck a game plan and want to prove they can outstrike him so they rush him. They been doing it since Marcus Brimmage in his first UFC fight

lol @ UFC HOF

Not a McGregor fan what so ever but the man is well on his way to the UFC HOF eventually. If keeps on the route he is on w/o a doubt bruv.You think not?

pettis also has no idea what to do when you pressure him and his hands have never been that good.

plus cerrone is a slow starter and just gave up.

still don't know who's gonna win though.

Conor has never been pressure by anyone really so we don't know how he deals with it either.

Conor has never been pressure by anyone really so we don't know how he deals with it either.
Mendes gave him a bit of pressure until he got laid on his back like a turtle as Conor said it lol, but we all have yet to see a LW pressure Conor and who better than RDA? This is gonna be a great fight.

Just look at his free fight against Pettis. A extremely talented orthodox tae kwon do black belt, traded with RDA most of RD1 and RDA did some severe damage to Pettis. I'm not saying Pettis is anything like McGregor, but the evidence is all there. RDA absolutely obliterated Cerrone who is also another high level striker.
To top it all off, he can wrestle and clinch fk his opponent's as well , my opinion is McGregor better train his arse off if he firmly believe's he can take the 155lb gold. RDA has been thoroughly impressive as of recent and I believe this is going to be a very serious test for McGregor.

One last thing, if the McGregoat KO's RDA, he is officially a UFC HOF'er in my and I'm sure many others book.

Real talk. I just hope RDA doesnt try to stay on the outside and throw haymakers at connor. that shit hasnt worked for ANYONE lol. Dude needs to get inside that reach advantage and dirty box the dog shit out of em ect ect. Should be a great fight. RDA has all the tools to ruin the hype, but Connor keeps making crazy shit happen. Cant wait for this one.

Conor knocks guys out every time he lands, at least that's what it looks like. My head says RDA but I think he might be a little too willing to stand with Conor...

High level overaggressive striking.

It's going to be funny watching him get KO'd while trying the same telegraphed forward movement he did against Pettis and Cerrone.

High level overaggressive striking.

It's going to be funny watching him get KO'd while trying the same telegraphed forward movement he did against Pettis and Cerrone.

yeesh, everyone a striking expert now huh lol

If you show his striking here in Holland
We would say average
Powerfull but technique is average at best

Getting kicked with a good body shot is not the same as giving up, your body temporarily shuts down and you don't have a choice in the matter. You guys need to quit repeating everything you hear Conor say.

McGregor has to land a kill shot in my opinion.

RDA has to much dog, he is to disciplined.

If you show his striking here in Holland
We would say average
Powerfull but technique is average at best

For sure! RDA needs t get some tipes from Struve, would totally change his game.

Just jokes man, I'm a fan of the Dutch kickboxers.

I do agree that RDA has high level striking; but the evidence you present does not validate your point.

Both Pettis and Cerrone are infamous for inability to respond to high pressure attacks, while Conor is very much in a grey area as far as pressure tolerance is concerned. I know he starched an Aldo blitz, but the fight was too brief for me to make any conclusions. For all we know, RDA blitzing plays perfectly into Conor's wheelhouse (or it may not).

That's why this fight is so intriguing!

Back