Raymond Daniels hype

His kicks looks so vulnerable. This is so ironic. His only tools are his kicks and he try to be van damme , but it works(sometimes) with D level competition. With good fighters you get wreck. So he should go and play in the new KICKBOXER MOVIE, NOT GSP. He will be great there. You know.... he have to wake up, reality is different form movie. This is main problem with Fighters like Blake and Daniels, they thinks they are some kind of van damme of real kickboxing. Someone or something should wake them up to reality and told them that they have to improve, change and implement thier game for kickboxing if they want to be relevant. They can't be and they can't fight like a taekwondo in kickboxing. They should be first a kickboxer.

just let him fight how he wants to fight. Different styles makes up for interesting fights. He can't fight like that in Kickboxing? He does in the biggest Kickboxing promotion in the world and is currently 2-1. I'm the last person to watch pointfighting but if it works for him, I don't see any reason to hate on him for that.

just let him fight how he wants to fight. Different styles makes up for interesting fights. He can't fight like that in Kickboxing? He does in the biggest Kickboxing promotion in the world and is currently 2-1. I'm the last person to watch pointfighting but if it works for him, I don't see any reason to hate on him for that.

Chuck-Norris-Approved-74422481138.jpeg

Raymond Daniels pro MMA debut, he was getting owned and being toyed around by Jeremiah Metcalf. Beginning of round 1 when Jeremiah Metcalf completed a double leg takedown, Raymond Daniels attempted a shitty guillotine choke in the half guard. LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyZbaklbPXw

And of course, watching Raymond Daniels getting KO'ed by Joseph Valtellini was more fun. Joseph Valtellini threw that TMA crap out the window by knocking out Raymond Daniels.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/kick...ni_vs_Raymond_Daniels_Glory_13_Tokyo/10060920

Last edited:
typical Just Bleed fans

how the hell is that a just bleed fan mentality i never said any about finishes i just think MT is the most complex kick fighting style and that point fighting is a child's game:icon_twis

how the hell is that a just bleed fan mentality i never said any about finishes i just think MT is the most complex kick fighting style and that point fighting is a child's game:icon_twis

Point Fighting are also more complex in different way. they have different technique, timing, accuracy and speed. i personally think that Point fight are a lot more technical than KB or Mt, because they dont have the typical bangers ( not that I dislike them), and to win a fight in Point fight you have to use technique not aggression and KO power

but if thats your opinion im okay with it, but it just disrespect when you said Point fight is a child games. and thats make you look like a narrow minded just bleed fans

Point Fighting are also more complex in different way. they have different technique, timing, accuracy and speed. i personally think that Point fight are a lot more technical than KB or Mt, because they dont have the typical bangers ( not that I dislike them), and to win a fight in Point fight you have to use technique not aggression and KO power

but if thats your opinion im okay with it, but it just disrespect when you said Point fight is a child games. and thats make you look like a narrow minded just bleed fans

I kinda probably shouldn't open this can of worms, but I am going to, because hey, I want to see where this takes the thread: there are a lot of different types of point fighting.

Traditional Karate point fighting like the JKA, international point fighting like the WKF or Taekwondo's ITF, these guys have top-level athletes.
Raymond Daniels conquered the purely American point-fighting circuit... which is... different to say the least.

I kinda probably shouldn't open this can of worms, but I am going to, because hey, I want to see where this takes the thread: there are a lot of different types of point fighting.

Traditional Karate point fighting like the JKA, international point fighting like the WKF or Taekwondo's ITF, these guys have top-level athletes.
Raymond Daniels conquered the purely American point-fighting circuit... which is... different to say the least.

which only proves my point that Point fight is not some candyland games for children

Valtellini completely shut him down and made him look helpless. I think that saying he will not be top 10 is a huge understatement.

I dislike Daniels because of his ultra lame showboating, particularly when he does it to overmatched fighters ..sometimes out on their feet when he is clowning them. The guy is a dunce.

That said, I do give him credit for taking his circus act to a legitimate fighting arena. But maybe that's just down to his out of control ego blinding him to reality :)

Valtellini completely shut him down and made him look helpless. I think that saying he will not be top 10 is a huge understatement.

I dislike Daniels because of his ultra lame showboating, particularly when he does it to overmatched fighters ..sometimes out on their feet when he is clowning them. The guy is a dunce.

That said, I do give him credit for taking his circus act to a legitimate fighting arena. But maybe that's just down to his out of control ego blinding him to reality :)

its his fighting style

its his fighting style

Sure, I get it. It's his style to clown D level fighters and look helpless against any world class kickboxer. And just as he enjoys beating irrelevant opponents, I enjoy seeing him lose.

In full Thai rules, the lighter weight guys like Saenchai, Pakorn, Yodwicha, Petboonchu, would all beat the crap out of Raymond Daniels.

In full Thai rules, the lighter weight guys like Saenchai, Pakorn, Yodwicha, Petboonchu, would all beat the crap out of Raymond Daniels.

The thing is he don't compete in FTR and also don't weight 65Kg.

Raymond Daniels pro MMA debut, he was getting owned and being toyed around by Jeremiah Metcalf. Beginning of round 1 when Jeremiah Metcalf completed a double leg takedown, Raymond Daniels attempted a shitty guillotine choke in the half guard. LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyZbaklbPXw

Theres really no point in bringing up his MMA fight, other than to bash the guy.

Sure, I get it. It's his style to clown D level fighters and look helpless against any world class kickboxer. And just as he enjoys beating irrelevant opponents, I enjoy seeing him lose.

Aren't you a huge Genki Sudo fan?

Nooooo really? They'd win under the rules they always compete in? You don't say!!!!

Theres really no point in bringing up his MMA fight, other than to bash the guy.

Too be honest, the MMA fight and the time surrounding it really summarizes people's disdain (including my own) for Raymond Daniels. He went into his MMA bout talking humongous shit, acting like he was going to run through his opponent, barely trained any grappling for it, and got taken down and embarrassed. He's so god damn overconfident, if thompson didn't freak hurt his leg, I woulda loved to see him wreck Daniels and end his hype train way earlier.

Aren't you a huge Genki Sudo fan?

Since you even bring Sudo up, you probably won't get this but here's the difference: Sudo's showmanship style was all about humor, entertaining the crowd. Daniels on the other hand is all about gloating and humiliating the opponent.

Also, Genki ran his routine against mostly game fighters including Marquardt, Brown, Ludwig, Kid, Kohi, Masato, Kraus, Schaffa, etc.. whereas Daniels spent nearly all of his career clowning horribly mismatched opponents, sometimes while they were stumbling around half conscious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back